Chapter 273

Shen Luoluo’s eyes lit up instantly and she said firmly, “You play the violin so well, how could she compare? You’ll definitely win.”

When she saw Shen Luoluo trying her best to emphasize her words, Ye Fan thought it was cute.

Ye Fan couldn’t help but reach out to rub Shen Luoluo’s head. “Alright, get prepared for the competition, don’t let it bother you anymore.”

Since no one will be eliminated today, the contestants were all chatting in the dressing room, voices ringing out through each corner in a peaceful manner.

At this moment, there was a sudden knock on the door.

The room was quiet for a moment.

The contestants did not speak and just looked at each other, then they turned to the door.

The door was opened, and an unfamiliar female host walked in with a cameraman beside her.

“Tonight, ‘The Superstar Project’ has prepared a special surprise for you girls.” The hostess’ smile was professional and standard. “Dear contestants, please say hello to everyone in front of the camera.”

Thanks to the appearance of the contestants, the number of viewers in the stream began to grow wildly and comments sprang up one after another.

“Ahhh, goddess! Can you please look over here? I miss you so much, Luoluo!”

“Ye Fan’s going to play the violin again! I’ve been waiting the whole week! ‘The Lark’ is so difficult, I couldn’t get it right even after practicing for a long time. I want to see how she plays it!”

“Luoluo and Ye Fan are really close. They’re both my idols. I’m so happy I’m running in circles!”

There was a lot to see on this episode of “The Superstar Project”.

Tang Jin had been filming in hiding for so long, and now she was going on the same show as Ye Fan as soon as filming was over. Was this a coincidence, or on purpose? What will the reaction be like when the two of them meet again?

For the sham Shi Rui bearing the nickname of “Little Ye Fan” to run over to the program and PK the real Ye Fan, would she feel awkward when she meets her head-on?

All these highlights are sure to cause the program ratings to explode.

So, before the show officially began, the director arranged a live broadcast to meet the audience’s expectations and to warm things up for the challenge tonight.

Due to how suddenly the crew rushed in, the newcomer contestants couldn’t react fast enough.

Ye Fan and Shen Luoluo were standing together, smiling at the camera, while Chang Su was sitting there, slowly turning to face the camera.

Their performance was calm and collected without any panic in front of the camera.

The hostess smiled. “Actually, the audience has some questions that they want to ask you.”

As soon as this sentence was tossed out, everyone knew that the questions were going to be tricky.

“Chang Su, you’ve never learned to play the guitar before. Are you feeling confident about this challenge?”

Chang Su Smiled. She did not say much since she didn’t want to fall into her traps. “I’ll try my best.”

“Ye Fan, what do you think about your opponent being Shi Rui?” The hostess turned the conversation to Shi Rui.

YE Fan’s face was unchanged and her smile seemed indifferent.

She knew very well that the crew was setting them up with these questions in order to attract the attention of the audience and create tension.

Right now, there was an hour left before the show begins. If Ye Fan gets flustered now, it will affect her performance.

However, the casting show test not only the individual abilities of the contestants, but also their ability to adapt to sudden situations. If their emotional management and adjustment were weak, then such a contestant would not be suitable.

Ye Fan’s expression management had always been good. She said to the camera, “No matter who the opponent is, I’ll do my best in every single match.”

There was no mention of Shi Rui in Ye Fan’s words, so there was nothing that can be taken out of context, and the two would not be linked together.

On the comment pop-ups, the netizens began to talk.

“That’s so awkward. Ye Fan is so good-tempered. If it were me, I’d have been upset.”

“Why didn’t the host ask about Tang Jin! Two of the challengers tonight have links with Ye Fan.”

“Person above, I suspect you have something against Ye Fan. Are you trying to gross out Ye Fan and disrupt her mood during the competition?”

The hostess quickly left the dressing room of the official contestants and went next door to interview the challengers.

With the end of this broadcast, “The Superstar Project’s” challenge officially begins!

Qi Shu walked to the center of the stage. “Dear audience! We haven’t seen each other in a week! Did you miss me?”

Qi Shu’s character has always been like this, and he also attracted a batch of new fans with his new role as a host.

Qi Shu briefly introduced the rules of the challenge.

He went straight to the point. The team didn’t hang them on suspense deliberately but instead placed the competition between Ye Fan and Shi Rui at the very beginning of the episode.