Chapter 215-You've Never Danced? (4)

During her performance, Yue Shao had added some difficult moves to her dance.

“Yue Shao dances really well, I didn’t expect that.”

“Go, Yue Shao! I’m guessing that she’ll probably be the winner for this classical dance event huh? Only Ye Fan is left. She never studied dance, so how could she beat Yue Shao?”

Before Ye Fan began dancing, a video played on the VCR screen.

In the beginning, everyone got to know that Ye Fan had none of the basic skills. On the first afternoon, she was just like the rest of the contestants, trying to remember all the dance moves, but she didn’t match up to the same standards.

Ye Fan practiced day and night and was always first to arrive at the practice room, only leaving in the early morning. All of this was recorded on camera.

Her movements went from clumsy to skilled, from simply remembering the movements to integrating herself into them.

In the practice room at night, it was dark outside, but the room was still lit up.

Ye Fan stood in front of the mirror, dancing over and over again.

Each time she practiced, her dance would fill with new emotions, and her expressions and her gaze would get even more on point.

The video ended.

Ye Fan slowly got onto the stage.

She showed a cool smile to the judges.

He Han looked at Ye Fan, yet there was a small hint of hurt in his dark eyes.

Their eyes inadvertently met.

But she quickly looked away.

He Han did not continue looking at her either. He only looked as if he were sizing up the contestants, nobody around him could tell the difference.

The stage lights dimmed and a few clusters of lights lit up behind her.

Ye Fan’s performance began.

She had a graceful and elegant figure as she danced lightly as if she were stepping on clouds, showing an ethereal and divine air from the very beginning.

Her blue sleeves swayed.

Ye Fan stood there with an elegant face and affectionate eyes, but there was a hint of poignance on her face.

A peerless beauty in all the city, and the nation.

Ye Fan’s sleeves swayed along with her emotions, revealing a variety of intertwining emotions.

The audience was completely immersed in this scene.

The music suddenly stopped. Ye Fan stood in the middle of the stage and slowly bowed.

There was silence for a moment.

Then the lights came on.

Only then did the audience come back to themselves and looked at Ye Fan on the stage.

There was not a single hint of unprofessionalism in her performance, but instead, it was dyed in emotion.

Was this really the performance of someone who has never learned to dance before?

Unceasing, fierce applause broke out in the scene.

Many audience members stood up and applauded Ye Fan.

Ye Fan turned to look at the judges.

He Han’s eyes deepened and there was a slight wavering in his emotions.

His gaze kept on following her.

One was standing on the stage, and the other was sitting there, watching her.

No one knew about the private encounter between the two of them

There was quite a sense of flirtatious ambiguity between them.

But it was soon broken.

The host, Qi Shu, spoke, “He Han, as a judge, what do you think of contestant Ye Fan’s performance?”

The audience at the bottom boiled over, whistles and screams ringing out.

They didn’t notice anything off, only thinking that Qi Shu, the gossip-loving star was teasing the “HanYe couple” ship that was so popular online.

He Han slowly withdrew his gaze from Ye Fan and turned to Qi Shu.

His eyes grew more intense as he looked at Qi Shu.

Picking up the mic, his deep voice rang out. “Ye Fan’s performance really impressed me, especially the story that she wanted to show the audience.”

His voice was cold with no emotion to be heard. It really sounded as if he was just commenting on her performance.

He Han’s words were simple, yet he clearly showed Ye Fan’s good points to everyone.

Every word he spoke was for her, only his intentions were well hidden.

Then, He Han put his microphone down. His eyes turned over, glancing at Ye Fan’s face.

The corners of his lips curved imperceptibly.

Qi Shu clicked his tongue in his mind. This person really doesn’t show any faults in front of the camera, he’s really worthy of his title as film emperor.

Ye Fan nodded. “Thank you very much for your comments, Teacher He.”

Their eyes met, and hers were clear as water.