Chapter 226

Dudu nodded and held back his tears. He had to be strong.

While the nurse was drawing blood from Dudu, He Han could feel his small little hands squeezing tightly, and his small body was latching tightly onto him, terrified.

When the nurse left, Dudu couldn’t stop himself from wailing as he burst out in He Han’s arms. “It hurt!”

Dudu’s voice was slurred. This small little ball was latching onto He Han, completely dependent on him.

He Han lifted up Dudu’s hot body and calmed him down.

“Dudu is a good boy.”

A knock sounded at the door, then it was opened.

His agent, Guan Rui, walked in and closed the door before heading towards He Han and Dudu.

The movie emperor that was always cold as ice was now holding a child in his arms.

Dudu was hanging onto He Han and seemed to be very sticky with him. And, He Han looked completely doting as he allowed Dudu to do as he pleased.

More surprisingly, nothing looked out of place at all.

Guan Rui froze for a few seconds. This is probably the first time he had seen such a soft side to his boss.

After all, in the eyes of the people in the studio, He Han’s cold look is the normal one. However, time and time again, he would make exceptions for this child.

He Han had a faint look in his eyes as he looked over. He knew what Guan Rui was looking for him for.

He Han spoke, voice cold, “Just tell them something came up for me this afternoon. I won’t be heading to the recording session.”

Today at noon, He Han had originally gone out to record “Superstar Project”, but since Dudu needed him, he immediately rushed over.

Dudu already has an indispensable position inside his heart.

This feeling of familiarity was almost like the same blood was flowing through their veins.

“I’ve already spoken to Director Sun and temporarily reassigned another artist from the company to take over.” Guan Rui had already guessed He Han’s thoughts. Nothing right now should be more important to him than that child in his arms.

He Han gave a hum in response and his deep voice spread out in the ward. “That is all.”

Guan Rui hesitated for a moment before speaking. “Should I…inform Ye Fan of this matter?”

He Han look over and his gaze deepened. “No need.”

On the other end, “Superstar Project’s” recording was just about to begin.

The second section of the competition was about to begin. Qi Shu gathered everyone together and said, “He Han will be coming over today to explain acting techniques to all of you.”

“And then, we will be testing your acting skills. That is what this section of the competition is about.”

When they heard that He Han was coming, many of their eyes lit up.

Qi Shu was just about to continue speaking when he suddenly paused. A staff member was gesturing to him to come over.

So, Qi Shu said, “After that, I will tell everyone the requirements of this challenge. Please wait here for two minutes.”

Qi Shu walked over to the staff member and answered a phone call. Then, he frowned.

When Qi Shu returned, he said, “He Han will be temporarily absent from the recording of this program. Something came up for him.”

He looked at everyone. “So, someone else will be explaining the techniques afterward instead.”

“You should all return for now and wait for the notice from the team.”

Everyone headed back to the dormitory. Ye Fan was slowly walking alone, not going back immediately. She couldn’t help but feel a little uneasy.

Since she left this morning, her heart had been jumping suddenly from time to time. Something just constantly felt wrong, but she couldn’t tell what.

And just now, Qi Shu told everyone that He Han was going to be absent.

Ye Fan wondered to himself, was there something holding him back?

He Han was a strict person, and if he was set to be on the show, then he will definitely show up.

Unless…

Something happened that He Han did not anticipate, disrupting his schedule.

Ye Fan continued to ponder on it. He Han was absent from the recording today, and she couldn’t stop feeling uneasy…