Chapter 267

She was immersed in the mood of the song, as if she had entered another world.

She spent a long time in the violin room, practicing over and over again. she had lost track of time and it didn’t bother her in the slightest.

After a long time, Ye Fan’s shoulder and arms have already grown sore.

But she completely ignored the pain in her body, focusing only on the music.

It was inevitable that those who practice on instruments for a long time would get injured.

One minute on the stage requires ten years of work off stage. Those who excel on a stage have all undergone long and hard training.

This song, “The Lark”, meant a lot to Ye Fan.

In her original world, when she was still studying in the music academy, this was the piece she played the first time she performed on stage at the academy.

Ye Fan practiced non-stop, trying to work every part of it to perfection.

In the performance, she wanted to give the audience the best experience and the best immersion. Hopefully, every audience will be able to feel what she was trying to convey.

When the violin stopped, a knock sounded on the door.

Ye Fan was stunned for a moment, then she said to the person outside, “Coem in.”

The door opened, and it was He Han who walked in.

He Han was wearing a black coat that was casually draped over him, but it gave his face a cold look.

When she saw him, Ye Fan wasn’t surprised.

He Han’s eyes were on Ye Fan who was holding a violin in her hand.

For some reason, a scene suddenly popped into He Han’s mind.

In that scene were white flowers at the edge of blooming, giving off a light fragrance.

A burst of it wafted over.

The clean and pure smell of flowers.

Just like Ye Fan.

He Han shut the door behind him and walked over to Ye Fan. “The Lark?”

Ye Fan nodded. “You heard from the crew?”

He Han smiled and did not answer.

He Han’s voice was extremely low. “Dudu visited my place last night.”

“Yeah?” When Dudu was mentioned, Dudu’s calm expression relaxed.

He Han, “I brought him over. He was very happy about it.”

Ye Fan smiled. “Thanks for accompanying him.”

Due to the special rules of the challenge that was different from the previous sections, all the contestants stayed at the villa this whole time and did not leave.

Ye Fan had no way of returning home to see Dudu, so she wouldn’t stop He Han from seeing him either.

Dudu would feel lonely when he was alone in the house. He was a very dependant child and loved to snuggle up to people, especially to the people he liked.

He Han’s voice sounded. “He’s doing really well right now, so you don’t have to worry.”

He Han had a simple life and didn’t have many friends, so he wasn’t very social.

His life used to contain only acting.

Even though he was busy with work, He Han still tried his best to find time to accompany Dudu.

He Han hoped that by getting along more with Dudu, it may be easier for him to accept it when he told him the truth.

So, He Han wanted to share his life with Dudu little by little, gradually getting to know him better and better.

Until the day the two of them become inseparable.

He Han will try to make up for the lack of fatherly love Dudu had growing up.

To help him grow up happy and healthy.

Perhaps because she missed Dudu too much, Ye Fan who rarely took the initiative to talk to He Han said a lot today.

Ye Fan was curious. “Did Dudu say anything?”

He Han narrowed his eyes slightly as if in thought.

“Yeah…Dudu said…” His lips curved up and there was a hint of amusement in his dark eyes, but she had no idea what he was thinking.

He Han suddenly leaned over and looked into Ye Fan’s eyes.

His actions were so sudden that Ye Fan wasn’t able to evade this sudden ambiguous moment.

Ye Fan’s body froze in place.

He Han had a tall and cold body, but his expression was light. Despite how strong his actions may seem, it didn’t feel oppressive at all.

His eyes were straight and deep, looking straight into Ye Fan’s.

The corners of He Han’s eyes were slightly raised, and a deep voice was emitted from his throat.

Following his speaking, his warm breath would inadvertently brush over her, tainting even the surrounding air with his scent.

He Han’s eyes deepened and the corners of his lips curved into a meaningful smile.

“He wondered, would his Mama be able to accept Uncle He?”