Chapter 228

Ye Fan calmly spoke, “It means that I will get zero marks for this challenge.”

Qi Shu frowned. “The score of this challenge is going to be counted towards the final score of the second phase of this competition.”

He thought that Ye Fan was not clear about the rules and reminded her again.

Ye Fan said lightly, “So, if I don’t participate in this challenge, then there is a good chance I will end up at the bottom during this phase of the competition.”

She knew exactly what the consequences of her actions would be, but she will still make that decision.

Qi Shu asked, “Even if you know that you may be eliminated, are you still sure you want to do this?”

Ye Fan looked serious. “Yes.”

Because she had something even more important to do right now.

For her, Dudu is the most important thing in this world, and nothing else can compare.

Because of Dudu, she can give it her all and give up on all the other things that aren’t necessary.

Ye Fan, “I’ve already made my decision. I’m not going to participate in this challenge.”

“Please help me tell the director.”

Qi Shu sighed. “I’ll tell him.”

Qi Shu had no idea what was happening since He Han didn’t tell him, but he would try his best to help them.

“Are you going to the hospital?”

Ye Fan responded with a hum in response.

“I’ll get someone to send you there.”

Ye Fan did not refuse him. “Thank you.”

Time is tight, she also wanted to see Dudu as soon as possible.

Ye Fan quickly got into the car.

Qi Shu’s agent was waiting for her inside. He was going to be responsible for getting her safely to the hospital.

Agent, “It’s’ still early, so be careful when you go into the hospital.”

“When you and He Han leave, remember not to leave at the same time.” He said, “And you must absolutely not be caught by the reporters.”

Qi Shu’s agent had brought up many artists so he was already very experienced.

If two public figures were to meet in private and pictures were taken of them, then things would get messy. Especially these two. They’ve been well talked about recently so they had to lay low.

Ye fan nodded. “I understand.”

A hat and mask have also been prepared for her. There was also a pair of sunglasses that she could put on when the time comes.

She was extremely anxious and the same thought kept on circling her mind.

How is Dudu now?

How is he feeling? Did he feel bad when he was sick?

Even if He Han had already told her clearly that Dudu is fine now, she couldn’t help but worry.

She had to see for herself that Dudu was fine, only then can she rest easy.

The car weaved its way through the busy road.

The sunlight outside gradually dimmed and the sky looked gloomy, turbulent as Ye Fan’s emotions.

Ye Fan clenched her fists and pursed her lips. Dudu’s face flashed into her mind.

Her face was pale as a sheet, but the more she thought about Dudu, the more intensely her worry for him was.

The car drove for a long time before they finally arrived at the hospital.

Ye Fan has already prepared a disguise. After getting off the car, she rushed into the hospital with a worried face.

As soon as she got off, Ye Fan immediately went towards the ward.

Families came and went in the hospital, there were many who were worried like Ye Fan.

The long corridor seemed to be endless. Ye Fan’s mind felt empty, and she couldn’t process all the noise around her.

Ye Fan went to the ward and pushed the door open.

He Han was standing with his back to Ye Fan. When he heard the noise, he turned around.

A lamp was lit next to the bed, and the shadow hid most of his figure.

He Han made a gesture of silence, signaling that Dudu was asleep.

Ye Fan lightened her steps and closed the door behind her.

The hallway light was cut off and the room was dimly lit.

Ye Fan approached the bed and went to He Han’s side.