Chapter 240

The audience had no idea that the script had been changed and was immersed in the atmosphere Ye Fan created.

They couldn’t see Lu Qiwen at all, only the strong woman. They could feel  Ye Fan’s desperation, her pain, and every emotion behind her words.

When He Han saw Lu Qiwen change the lines, he could already see through her malicious intentions and his eyes instantly sank.

But He Han knows that Ye Fan would never be affected by it. Instead, she would bring an even more shocking performance to everyone.

As expected, Ye Fan did not let him down.

As it is now, Lu Qiwen has already lost.

Ye Fan’s aura was so strong that Lu Qiwen was being pushed back at every stage. She had already long forgotten that she was the one who schemed against Ye Fan first, and now she was the one in this miserable state.

Lu Qiwen didn’t have any time to think and quickly blurted, “And so you hurt my child for that reason?”

A cold smile curled up Ye Fan’s lips.

“First Mistress, are you not happy with my gift?”

Lu Qiwen had no idea how to keep up with the play at all and her face had grown extremely pale. She was barely able to utter, “Aren’t you afraid of retribution?”

At this moment, Ye Fan simply said, “I’m already in hell.”

Ye Fan stared at Lu Qiwen, each of her words smashing down on Lu Qiwen’s heart.

“Even if it takes my life, I will drag down every single person who hurt me bit by bit into the abyss with me.”

Ye Fan leaned down and pressed close to Lu Qiwen’s ear, her eyes unusually cold.

“What’s wrong, are you scared? Everything’s just begun.”

Lu Qiwen fell to the ground all of a sudden. She had completely fallen out of shape. Who knows if it was due to Ye Fan’s oppressive aura or because her plan against Ye Fan fell through.

Her face was completely pale.

Lu Qiwen knows she had failed miserably.

Ye Fan, on the other hand, stood up gracefully and quickly came out of her role, the ruthlessness and iciness of her face dispersing in an instant.

She bowed to the audience.

Thunderous applause erupted from the crowd.

Ye Fan’s Third Mistress was bland at first, but then after that, she became strong and cold. Then, only sorrow was left behind after the reveal.

The Third Mistress was clearly a cruel woman, yet it was hard to hate her. All of them could deeply feel this woman’s emotions.

This role was lovable yet hateful at the same time.

It was merely a play they had been watching, but it felt as if the audience had seen a character with many different sides to her, layer by layer peeling away to a shocking performance.

It was truly amazing.

Qi Shu came up with a shocked expression. Looking at Ye Fan, he said, “Seriously, I have to say, I was shocked by your performance when I was watching from backstage.”

Ye Fan gave a light smile. She had already come out of her character. She did her best, now it was all up to the judges.

“Lu Qiwen, your performance was also very good,” Qi Shu said, “The audience’s applause was resounding. It shows how much they enjoyed your wonderful play.”

Lu Qiwen did not say anything, she only nodded her head. She herself was clear about the gap existing between Ye Fan and her.

Qi Shu, “Now, let us invite the judges to comment on their performance!”

He Han picked up the microphone. “Lu Qiwen…there are a lot of problems with your performance.”

Ruthlessly, he criticized her. “There is one thing that an actor should never do. Do you know what that is?”

Lu Qiwen’s face turned red at one moment, then white the other. “I don’t know…”

He Han’s voice grew colder. “You put yourself at a disadvantage by changing the lines. You are already an experienced actor, yet you are still making a rookie mistake like this. It is truly disappointing.”

“Ye Fan.” He Han’s gaze moved and fell lightly on Ye Fan’s face.

A careless yet faint smile emerged on his lips, seemingly appearing proud of her.

He Han said meaningfully, “Compared to some time ago, your acting ability has improved a lot.”

At this moment, the comments began cheering the pair on.

“Haha, this line finally came! So our Great God He has taken the initiative to mention their cooperation?”

“Aw, if only they could be on stage together! We haven’t gotten new sweets recently so I’ve been forced to turn over old videos.”

“Seriously, is this fan service I’m seeing? But I’m not that easily satisfied, more!”

But next, the netizens were quickly slapped across the face.

He Han’s cold eyes fell on Ye Fan, growing deeper.

Without haste, he opened his mouth and spoke with a voice like a clear, cold wind.

“If we have the chance to work together again, I think I would be quite happy to do so.”