Chapter 217

It was almost noon, but Ye Fan was still deep asleep.

When Nanny Li opened the door, she saw that Dudu was already awake and had carefully sat up from the bed.

Even though Ye Fan was asleep, she still subconsciously curled her arms around Dudu’s body.

Dudu was held in Ye Fan’s arms.

Dudu reached out a finger in front of Nanny Li and put it on his mouth, making a gesture of silence.

He mouthed the words, “Mama is still sleeping.”

Nanny Li eased her footsteps and headed to the bedside while Dudu held his hand out towards Nanny Li.

She carefully lifted Dudu from the bed since she didn’t want to wake Ye Fan up.

Noticing the movements, Ye Fan turned over, but she was still asleep.

Ye Fan has always been a very alert person. If she didn’t wake her even with this, it proves how tired she must have been during the competition.

Nanny Li carried Dudu out of the room and shut the door quietly.

“Dudu, eat first and then wait for Mama to wake up, okay?”

Nanny Li put Dudu on the kids’ chair and laid out his personal cutlery in front of him.

Dudu responded nicely, “Okay!”

Nanny Li sat next to him and watched as Dudu picked up his spoon and ate his breakfast.

Dudu is used to eating breakfast on his own, so he eats cleanly and doesn’t need to be fed.

Since Ye Fan did not get up, after Dudu was done eating, Nanny Li had Dudu stay in the living room to play.

There were several toys placed on the table in the living room, and Dudu was concentrated on playing with them.

Close to noon, the doorbell suddenly rang. Dudu raised his head at once to look at the door.

Nanny Li also heard the doorbell ringing and went to check the door.

Dudu got up from the floor and tottered over as well.

Nanny Li opened the door. It was He Han standing outside.

“It’s Uncle!”

Dudu pulled on He Han’s hand, inviting him in.

He Han nodded to Nanny Li. “Sorry for the trouble, I came to see Dudu.”

Nanny Li had already met He Han at Cheng Ping’s house. He treats Dudu and Ye Fan very well, so Nanny Li thought that it would be nice if the two could become a couple.

“Then, please watch Dudu for me while I make lunch.”

He Han nodded and carried Dudu to the living room.”

“Were you playing by yourself just now?”

He Han saw the scattered toys on the table.

Dudu’s little face scrunched up and he lowered his sweet little voice.

He pointed to the shut door.

“Mama is sleeping, we have to talk quietly.”

He Han rubbed Dudu’s head. “Dudu is such a good boy.”

He Han’s expression changed slightly. In the next second, he put Dudu down so he can sit opposite him.

“Uncle has something to ask Dudu, but can you keep it secret for me?”

He Han squinted his eyes. He raised a finger and pointed to Ye Fan’s room.

“Especially Mama. You have to keep it a secret from her.”

Holding his head, Dudu frowned, looking serious.

After thinking for a while, Dudu nodded.

“Dudu helped me keep my secret, so Dudu will keep Uncle’s secret!”

He Han looked at Dudu seriously.

“Dudu, could you accept me being your father?”

He Han was afraid that Dudu would miss it so he enunciated each word clearly.

He Han stared at Dudu’s expression, reading his reaction.

Dudu’s eyes were unblinking as he looked at He Han, seemingly thinking how to answer.

After a while, Ye Fan opened the door and walked out from the room.

She was wearing her pajamas with her messy long hair behind her back.

When she saw the scene in the living room, Ye Fan’s steps paused.

He Han and Dudu were sitting side by side on the sofa, watching TV together.

The “Superstar Project” episode that aired last night was playing on TV.

It just happened to be showing the scene where Ye Fan was dancing.

Their movements were very similar.

He Han had his arms folded across his chest and he was sitting with his back straight.

Who knows if Dudu was merely copying He Han or if it was because of their blood relations, but Dudu also had his hands crossed over his stomach.

When they heard Ye Fan’s footsteps, both He Han and Dudu turned to look at her at the same time.

The two were strikingly similar in movements.

Ye Fan felt a little dazed as she watched them.