Chapter 287

Smith could tell at a glance that this was the lipstick they sent her, in maple.

Tang Jin was sent these lipsticks as well.

The purpose of them being sent the lipsticks was so they could see that the two of them would choose to wear to the fashion show. They wanted to see which dress and lipstick pairing of theirs would leave a deeper impression on them.

Smith took another look at Ye Fan. Her lips were bright, but it wasn’t heavy at all.

She had well-defined lips, and she was able to express this bright color in the dark night.

Even under the somewhat dim light, Ye Fan’s face was still breathtaking.

Smith had only one thought.

This lipstick was simply too suitable for her.

Ye Fan’s performance had been outstanding, now, they had to see how Tang Jin would do.

At this moment, some noise came from the entrance. Smith looked over. There, a star had entered. It was Tang Jin.

Tang Jin could see Ye Fan at a glance. Both of them exchanged glances, but she quickly looked away.

Tang Jin knew that Dior was going to choose only one person between her and Ye Fan to be the brand ambassador. Tang Jin was pissed. Ye Fan was going to snatch away her opportunity again.

Tang Jin hadn’t received an endorsement deal from Dior before, and how long had Ye Fan debuted? Yet she had already caught Dior’s eyes. How could Tang Jin not be jealous?

But Tang Jin did not show it on her face. She knew full well that Dior’s people were watching her, so she had to perform well.

Tang Jin walked towards Ye Fan and took a seat several seats apart from her.

Smith looked at Tang Jin, then at her lips, a look flashing past his eyes.

Tang Jin and Ye Fan had actually chosen the same lip color. What a coincidence.

But if they were wearing the same color, then it would be easier to see who wore it better.

Smith looked at Tang Jin. Sure enough, she was beautiful.

Then, he looked back at Ye Fan and a thought sprang into his mind.

Tang Jin was beautiful, but he hadn’t seen anyone as perfect as Ye Fan. When she looked at the other now, it was simply unpassable.

The fashion show began and the music began to play. Models came out one by one onto the catwalk.

Ye Fan looked on quietly.

Ye Fan and Tang Jin were both sitting near each other, only three seats apart.

The light fell on top of Ye Fan and Tang Jin’s faces, illuminating their features clearly.

Smith looked at the people beside him and said, “So, did you see?”

The people were the people in charge of each of Dior’s departments. They were also observing Ye Fan and Tang Jin.

Both Ye Fan and Tang Jin were sitting there, but they weren’t paying any attention to Tang Jin at all. Ye Fan had stolen the limelight.

The effect of the new lipstick was good when applied on Tang Jin’s lips, but Ye Fan’s red lips gave off a noble air that gave them a deep impression of the color.

It was immediately clear who was better.

Smith understood that they also thought the same as him.

Clearly, the brand ambassador had been decided.

Ye Fan was going to be endorsing their new product.

Dior’s high fashion show was going to be shown at Shanghai Fashion Week, and Jian Lan just happened to visit the Shanghai branch. There were some things that needed her to settle so she had to come personally.

At the end of the fashion show in the evening, Jian Lan gave Tang Jin a call, but the one who picked up was her assistant. When she heard that Jian Lan wanted to pick up Tang Jin in person, he quickly offered to let Jian Ln in through the back door into the show.

It was night and the sky was dark. Jian Lan’s car went out of the building and drove through the night. The light from the street lamps fell on top of the car, casting overlapping shadows.

When Jian Lan arrived, the fashion show was almost over.

Tang Jin’s assistant was already waiting at the back. Once he saw Jian Lan, he immediately let her in.

“Tang Jin is in the dressing room. Her interview just ended.”