Chapter 265

Many people went to the stores, all asking the same thing.

Is the lipstick that Ye Fan was wearing still available?

There were also some who left their phone numbers, telling the stores to contact them as soon as the lipstick was in stock.

There was no other reason for the eagerness of this purchase but how good Ye Fan looked in that advertisement.

They were also looking forward to wearing that lipstick themselves.

Those who bought the lipstick were glad they acted fast, otherwise, they would have to wait.

Not only that, posts online about the lipsticks were constantly being posted.

Many beauty bloggers were recommending the lipstick, and there were also many people showing off photos of them wearing it, setting off a huge wave of posts.

This showed that Ye Fan’s popularity was above all the other contestants.

Not only was Ye Fan highly discussed, she also had a strong ability to market goods. After this, Ye Fan would be attracting many more endorsements.

Since “The Superstar pRoject” was holding a challenge competition this week, all the contestants got busy.

The program had a limit that contestants could return home once every three days.

Due to the challenge, practically all the contestants chose to stay behind, including Ye fan.

Before leaving the house, Ye Fan had already talked with Nanny Li and Cheng Ping beforehand.

Since Ye Fan would be away from home for a week, she had to arrange everything in great detail.

Since Dudu didn’t visit Cheng Ping yesterday, Cheng Ping called and said she would come and pick up Dudu.

After packing up some stuff, Nanny Li got in the car with Dudu.

Dudu was carrying a SpongeBob SquarePants backpack which swayed along as he walked.

When she saw Dudu’s appearance, Cheng Ping laughed.

Once he arrived at Cheng Ping’s house, Dudu reached over to pull something out of his bag.

Cheng Ping was puzzled. “What are you doing, Dudu?”

Dudu took it out carefully. Holding the corner of the gift with his chubby fingers, he brought it to Cheng Ping.

“Aunty, this is for you.”

After Dudu handed the gift to Cheng Ping. he plopped his little legs down and sat on the carpet.

He was lying on the table, wanting to look at the gift together with Cheng Ping.

For Dudu, it was very impressive that he was able to make a complete garland.

Cheng Ping was surprised. “Is this for me?”

Dudu spoke seriously with his milky voice.

“Auntie is pretty, the flowers are for auntie.”

Dudu asked, “Does auntie like it?”

There was no woman in this world who did not like to be complimented. Cheng Ping put the flower garland on.

“Thank you for the gift, Dudu. Auntie likes it very much.”

Cheng Ping and Dudu hadn’t been playing for too long when He Han suddenly came home.

“Uncle.”

Cheng Ping had her back to the door and Dudu had sharp eyes, so he was the first to see him.

Dudu would come to Cheng Ping’s house every other day, and He Han naturally knew of the reason.

Ye fan was away for so long, so He Han was going to help her watch over Dudu.

From very early on, He Han had already consciously taken on the responsibility of being a father.

But formerly it was as a stepfather. Now, it was as the biological father.

He Han beckoned Dudu. “Dudu, come here.”

Dudu leaped off the sofa and ran to He Han.

Dudu tilted his head up to look at He Han, looking at him expectantly.

“Uncle, Dudu wants to play outside.”

Dudu had bright eyes like stars. They were very much like Ye Fan’s.

He Han couldn’t help but laugh. “Where does Dudu want to go?”

Dudu cocked his head to the side. He didn’t know. “With Uncle.”

A thought sprang up all of a sudden.

“Dudu, do you want to go to Uncle’s house?”

Dudu thought it was strange at first. He thought this was He Han’s home.

Very soon, he remembered what He Han told him.

Since He Han didn’t want to be misunderstood as a kidnapper, he explained to Dudu that this was half his home.

Dudu asked in a sweet voice, “Is it the other half of Uncle’s home?”

He Han nodded. “Does Dudu want to go?”

After He Han found out that Dudu was his son, he wanted to get to know him completely even more.

He was very busy before and didn’t get to see Dudu much, let alone spend time with him alone.

He wanted to slowly get to know all of his preferences and habits.

Dudu wasn’t sure what He Han was thinking, but he would go wherever Uncle wanted to go, of course.