Chapter 251

It was no wonder they allowed Tang Jin into the challenge competition.

But Ye Fan won’t be distracted by this.

No outside opinion will be able to pressure Ye Fan. She can’t be weak-willed and be steered away from her goal.

She has to be a better version of herself in each subsequent installment of this show.

He Han arrived at the He residence. Old Mrs. He had asked him to go over and join her for dinner.

At the dinner table, Old Mrs. He observed He Han’s face and found that he had lost weight. A trace of heartache flashed across her eyes. “You should rest for a few days at home. Don’t just busy yourself with work all the time.”

“You young people are all working so hard now. You’ll know the consequences once you get older. Your body is the most important thing.”

He Han knew that Old Mrs. He was concerned about him, so his face softened considerably. “I know.”

Old Mrs. He’s eyes shifted. She asked the question she had wanted to ask since a long time ago. “So, did you manage to pursue that girl?”

last time, He Han told her that there was a girl he liked, but he was still pursuing her.

To think He Han would take the initiative to admit his feelings. She knew how hard it was for him to loosen his mouth on this topic, so she was quite taken aback.

Old Mrs. He kept on staring at He Han, face expectant. She wanted to know how things were progressing.

When He Han thought about Ye Fan, a trace of joy welled up beneath his eyes. “I’m still working on it.”

Old Mrs. He popped over, “She must be a fine young lady.”

Even though Old Mrs. He felt a little dejected that He Han had yet to be able to get the girl he was chasing after, it at least put her mind at ease.

The person He Han liked must be very compatible with him. The harder they were to pursue, the more carefully the girl must be considering things.

Old Mrs. He cheered for him. “Keep at it, Grandma will always be supporting you.”

It’s not easy to meet someone you like, and it’s not easy for a relationship to last either. So, she’ll just let He Han continue pursuing her. Anyway, she had a hunch that the two of them would definitely make it.

He Han smiled. “Yeah.”

At this moment, He Han’s phone suddenly rang.

Looking down, he saw that the caller was Dr. Zhao.

When he picked up the call, Dr. Zhao’s voice came from the receiver. “He Han, the DNA results are out. I’m at your office right now.”

He Han narrowed his eyes, a deep glow flashing past them.

“I’ll be right there.”

He Han looked apologetically at Old Mrs. He. “Something happened at Huarui so I have to head back first.”

He Han left the house and got into his car. Then, he stepped on the gas and sped off.

Just a short amount of time had passed since Dr. Zhao was asked to do the DNA test, but it felt so extremely long.

He Han desperately wanted to know the result, and he was both anticipant and apprehensive at knowing the results.

When He Han made the decision to get closer to Ye Fan, he had already considered Dudu as his own son in his heart.

He went through the door with those thoughts in mind, only to learn unexpectedly that Dudu was most likely his biological son.

He Han pursed his lips tight and his eyes were deep like an abyss, his thoughts hidden.

If Dudu really was his son, it would be a joyful surprise for him.

When he asked Dr. Zhao to test his and Dudu’s DNA, he even felt a little nervous.

Even though he had always been a calm person, it was the first time he had ever felt such panic and surprise.

Thousands of thoughts rushed in, intertwining in one complicated mess.

He Han gripped the steering wheel tightly, his joints becoming clear.

No matter what the final results were, he was ready for it.

The car accelerated again and drove quickly on the streets.

Once he arrived at the company, He Han walked in and went into the elevator. After a short while, the doors opened. Looking over, He Han’s eyes seemed nervous.

A person was standing right outside. He could not be any more familiar with those eyes, and the cold and aloof aura surrounding her body.

It was Ye Fan.