Chapter 297

When Shi Rui thought of how she lost to Ye Fan last time, and how badly she had been scolded about her violin skills by the netizens, her morale was long gone. RIght now, she was just here to move through the process and to wait to be eliminated.

“This challenge is your last chance. The scores of both sections will be combined, and those with high scores can become official contestants.”

Qi Shu looked at Ye Fan and the girls again and suddenly said, “Nobody will be eliminated in these two challenge rounds. Don’t you girls think you’ve been having it easy lately?”

While Ye Fan and the group were participating in the challenge rounds, the people who were not selected did not need to compete, so the pressure on them was less.

Song Man and the others already had bad feelings welling up in their hearts.

In the next moment, Qi Shu suddenly smiled inexplicably.

“What if I tell you that half of you will directly be eliminated in the round after this challenge?”

When Qi Shu’s voice dawned on them, it was like a large rock had just been smashed on top of their hearts.’

“Half? Eliminated?” Deng Chu shouted with an anxious face.

Wouldn’t that leave only six or seven of them?

Deng Chu knew she wasn’t strong, so if that many people were eliminated at once, there was a good chance she wouldn’t be able to reach the end.

Qi Shu repeated with a tone of certainty, “Eliminating half the contestants is the decision of the program team.”

“Moreover, every single one of the next matches are going to be beyond all your expectations.”

The air turned stuffy. All of them were frowning.

This system was simply too cruel. The closer they got to the match, the more stressed they felt. Those who weren’t mentally strong were already starting to panic.

Nobody had the confidence that they could reach the end.

Ye Fan was also stunned. SHe didn’t anticipate that they would directly eliminate half the contestants.

Ye Fan took a deep breath.

This competition was supposed to select the most suitable actress to play Hu Manjun. Simply put, only the best could win.

This meant that the next sections were going to be even more demanding. She would have to face the challenges ahead with 1000% of her focus. She couldn’t make a single wrong step.

Once everyone got back to the villa, Song Man asked, “What do you guys think we’ll be competing on? I feel so nervous.”

Shen Luoluo also frowned. “There are so many factors to test. If we practice everything, then we won’t have enough time.”

It’s only been a day. No matter what they were going to do, it was still going to stress her out since she wasn’t feeling confident.

Shen Luoluo sighed. “Well, we’ll know when we know.”

Everyone returned to their rooms in silence, awaiting the day of the competition.

As night sank, the bustling city gradually fell silent. The dusky night enveloped the entire city and the world had become quiet.

The lights in He Han’s study were still lit. He was sitting at his desk, looking through a script. After he was done, he casually put the script aside.

The onset of winter caused the atmosphere in the city to turn desolate. The whistling of the cold winds outside seemed to never stop. He Han slowly stretched out his hand to turn off the lamp at his desk.

As the lights went off, the room fell into a dim silence.

He Han’s brows were furrowed as he rubbed his somewhat sore temples.

It was late at night and the wind outside was bitterly cold. Some memories suddenly came into his mind. It had been three years since he came to this world.

He Han had somehow ended up dead, and he had already arrived here when he opened his eyes again. He was laying on top of a large bed with a bottle of sleeping pills next to him.

The He Han of this world was deeply fixated on acting, he was enthralled by it. Due to this love, he defied his family’s opposition and entered the entertainment industry.

Other than acting, he never interacted with the outside world, including his own family. Once, during a particularly depressing series, he ended up killing himself by ingesting sleeping pills due to getting too into his role.

After he figured out his situation, He Han slowly accepted his current identity.

In the original world, He Han was also an actor.

He graduated from the best acting school in the country and won the Golden Horse Award as soon as he debuted. Then, he steadily worked his way up to a high position in the entertainment circle.