Chapter 281

He Han's eyes deepened. He asked, "Since you saw it, why didn't you stop us?"

Ye Fan was stunned. For a moment, she didn't know how to answer. In the next second, He Han answered for her.

"Do you think that I'm suited to become Dudu's father too?" He Han's smile deepened and his cold gaze softened. "Is that right, Ye Fan?"

Ye Fan didn't say anything, nor did she pay him any more attention. She just took the plate and left the kitchen.

Her eyes turned across the room before finally stopping on Dudu. Her cute and chubby little son had silently betrayed her and was playing happily by himself right now.

Ye Fan put the plate on the table and called out to him lightly. "Dudu, time to eat."

Dudu who was bouncing around in the living room stopped and ran over to Ye Fan.

When he arrived in front of Ye Fan, he put on a big smile on his little face, his dimples showing. "Time to eat, Mama!"

At that moment, He Han had also followed Ye Fan out.

Dudu looked at He Han behind her and exchanged a secretive look with him. They had a little secret shared between them.

Dudu said, "Uncle eat with Dudu as well!"

He Han answered, "Sure."

Ye Fan, "..."

Faced with this fat little guy with his arms akimbo, Ye Fan had already given up struggling.

...

Dior internal meeting.

Inside the bright and spacious office, the heads of Dior's various departments were sitting inside while Art Director Smith sat at the very front.

Smith looked at everyone and said, "Dior's new lipstick is about to be launched. Have you all thought of what celebrity you think we should use to promote the product?"

One person said, "Definitely a top actress. Our previous skincare series sold well, so the popularity of this star has to be high."

"Tang Jin, for example."

When Smith heard the words "top actress", his eyes faintly narrowed and did not speak.

Another person spoke, "I don't think their fame is that important."

Smith looked at him. "What do you mean?"

That person thought for a moment before answering, "The ambassador for our product has to fit the special characteristics of our product. If their image doesn't match, then I don't think the product will sell well."

Smith asked, "So, do you have someone in mind?"

That person looked at Smith and told him his opinion. "I think Ye Fan is the most suitable person to be the lipstick's ambassador."

Ye Fan?

As soon as that name came out, everyone froze for a moment. All of them fell into contemplation, and finally, someone spoke after a small moment, bringing up a question.

"Ye Fan isn't a top actress, and she's never endorsed cosmetics before."

It was a bit risky to let Ye Fan endorse their new product.

"Yang Jin is well-known. If she does it, the risk will be smaller."

Some of them felt that Tang Jin was suitable for the job, but others would like to give Ye Fan a try. It was hard to choose between the two, and for a moment, they couldn't come to a decision.

Smith was silent the whole time. Then, at that moment, he suddenly said, "Have you forgotten that lipstick ad that Ye Fan shot?"

The crowd pondered. They had indeed seen the advert in question and the sales of that lipstick were very good. The product was even short-stocked at the moment.

Ye Fan's current popularity was in fact higher. They never thought about her before because comparing her number of fans to a top actress, she used to be a little worse.

Smith, "Back then, I was there during Ye Fan's lipstick ad shoot."

"Ye Fan performed very well and isn't nervous at all. She was also able to show off the specialty of the lipstick perfectly."

Ye Fan was currently not a top actress, but her performance was already excellent. Who knows how far a talented person like her could go.

Smith, "Ye Fan is strong and so is the buying power of her fans. There is already enough proof of that. Ye Fan is worthy of becoming Dior's brand ambassador."

He looked at everyone and said seriously, "Even if her fame was lacking now, was that important?”