Chapter 237

The latest episode hasn’t even been aired yet, so some of the fans rewatched the previous episodes many times.

Not long after, a post suddenly appeared in the gossip forum.

“I discovered one of the Superstar Project’s secrets”

Original post: Do you all still remember? Ye Fan was knocked over during the first episode, so she appeared last and took the last dress that was left.

I didn’t have anything to do these days so I just rewatched the episode and happened to find out that the person who bumped into Ye Fan on purpose is Lu Qiwen.

Then, the poster also released a screenshot of the video, which is a comparison of the person who knocked Ye Fan down as well as the clothes Lu Qiwen was wearing.

Since the camera was shaky, you can only see that the clothes are of the same color and style. The poster then noted that Lu Qiwen had liked a post slandering Ye Fan once and still removed that like yet.

Lu Qiwen is a big fan of He Han’s and has posted several blog posts relating to him, but He Han himself has never paid any attention to her. Who knows if she’s a real fan or just doing it for attention, however.

“Are you a microscope? You even managed to snap a shot of such a shaky scene. Even though I don’t know if Lu Qiwen did it on purpose, it still affected Ye Fan.”

“If this wasn’t intentional, then what is it? You want her to come out and personally admit it? I went back to watch the video. She had been running really fast, but she paused a few seconds just to push Ye Fan.”

“Scheming on the first episode? Tsk tsk tsk. The actresses in the entertainment industry are really terrible. I think it’s better if I stay away from her.”

“Go Ye Fan! You can’t be eliminated! You have to go all out in this episode, don’t let Lu Qiwen laugh behind your back!”

Lu Qiwen is just a small-time star, if the original poster never mentioned this, none of them would even have noticed her existence.

Nobody will go and search out her Weibo account either.

Lu Qiwen would never have thought that after having debuted for so long and not getting famous, she actually managed to gain high traffic because she did something bad once.

As the attention of the netizens increased, time also flew by.

Sunday night was fast approaching and the new episode was about to go live.

There were still four hours left before the episode aired.

All the contestants were called to the hall backstage where the host Qi Shu was standing.

Qi Shu smiled and asked, “How is everyone getting along with your preparations?”

The contestants all had different looks on their faces. Some had worried frowns while others were full of confidence. On the other hand, Chang Su and Ye Fan exchanged glances, both looking very calm and composed.

Ye Fan and Chang Su had memorized all the lines during the afternoon where the scripts had been handed out to them and practiced together after that in the practice room.

But of course, Shen Luoluo also joined them midway through. She isn’t an actress but with two people guiding her, she was barely able to grasp the emotions in the end.

Qi SHu looked at the contestants. “Right now, we will disclose the content of each group’s performances tonight.”

“First, Chang Su and Shen Luoluo’s group,” Qi Shu said, “you will be doing the Harem Consort Battles.”

“Yue Shao and Deng Chu, Luxury Property Woes.”

“Ye Fan and Lu Qiwen, Grand Mansion Feuds.”

Lu Qiwen breathed a sigh of relief. Her ability to memorize lines isn’t that strong, so she stayed up all night to memorize them. And now, the one that they were assigned was the one she prepared the best.

Then, what about Ye Fan?

Lu Qiwen turned her head over, inadvertently sweeping her eyes on Ye Fan’s face, and found that she looked just as usual. She couldn’t tell what she was thinking at all.

Ye Fan’s overall score is third from the bottom while she was in sixth place, so what makes her so calm?

Lu Qiwen knows that even if Ye Fan is stronger than her, she won’t lose to her in tonight’s competition.

Time passes unusually fast when things are tense. The “Superstar Project” episode goes live right on time!

First things first, the audience is shown the contents of tonight’s challenge. Due to the experience from last time, the performances of each contestant have no grown more experienced and mature.

Their scores were not very different, except for one person, Ye Fan, who had been absent once.

Comments flashed past the screen, discussing today’s episode.

“Sure enough, Chang Su is first again as usual.”