Chapter 216

It was almost noon, but Ye Fan was still deep asleep.

Teacher He?

He Han raised a brow. It was the first time that Ye Fan had called him that. It felt rather special.

The audience didn’t find anything strange with it. He Han looked very cold, just as he usually was.

They thought that it was just an ordinary interaction.

Qi Shu said, “Now, why don’t we hear from Teacher Yan?”

“Ye Fan,” Yan Yi, the famous dance teacher, said, “I really have to say…”

“In tonight’s performance, you conveyed the most emotion in your dance.”

“From what I can see, you performed the best out of all the other contestants.”

The crowd let out a fierce round of applause. Sure enough, Ye Fan must have scored highest in the classical dance section.

“However…”

“Though it’s important to immerse the audience in the scene and to feel the emotions of the dancers, I, as a judge, will still have to take your technique as a key point in my assessment.”

Hearing Teacher Yan’s words, the audience at the scene and those in front of the TV were stunned.

She continued to speak, “The issues in your technique are still quite obvious.”

“So, I can only give you an above-average score.”

Still, Yan Yi did not mince her words in expressing her appreciation for Ye Fam. “In just one short week, it really is remarkable for you to have come to this point.”

“If you were given more time, I think I might have been able to give you a full score.”

Ye Fan bowed. “Thank you very much for your comments, Teacher.”

She breathed a sigh of relief. Using the story as the focus was one of her ideas.

She didn’t expect that Yan Yi would be able to tell at one glance.

Ye Fan practiced so hard just because she hoped her weaknesses would not become a disadvantage, but now, she was satisfied with the results.

Besides, judging from the audience’s reaction, they seemed to like her dance. This to her was the most important part.

Comments blew up on the screen.

“They scored her too low! I’m no professional, but Ye Fan’s dance moved me the most tonight.”\

“Isn’t Teacher Yan’s requirements a bit too strict? To tell the truth, my mom watched the show with me too. She’s already become one of Ye fan’s fans.”

“This is a professional competition, not scored based on effort, okay? Don’t drag Ye Fan.”

All the contestants finished their performances.

The scores of the 500 audiences judging them and the scores of the professional judges will be counted together at the end to decide on the results of tonight’s competition.

The results of the competition were tallied and Qi Shu stood on the stage with the final results.

His voice was clearly transmitted through the microphone to every corner of the hall.

“The new groups are decided and I will now read out the results.”

The scoring of the dance competition would determine the next grouping.

In other words, they will no longer be following the previous grouping.

“The contestant with the highest score is Chang Su, second place goes to Shen Luoluo…”

Ye Fan’s name wasn’t among them.

Qi Shu paused. “The above contestants are divided into group A.”

“First place in group B goes to Ye Fan, second is Yue Shao…”

Based on the judges, Ye Fan’s score was only average, but it had to be combined with the scores of the audience, so it resulted in Ye Fan’s win in the end.

Yue Shao’s face turned ugly all of a sudden. She almost could not maintain her expression in front of the camera.

Her own score by the professional judges was clearly higher than Ye Fan’s, and yet she surpassed her. That meant the 500 audience judges gave her an extremely high score.

Yue Shao was furious. Why couldn’t she beat Ye Fan who never even studied dance before?

When he was announcing the last two names, Qi Shu looked at the contestants. “Last place is…”

“Deng Chu.”

Deng Chu covered her mouth as tears fell down. She was in group A last week, and yet she was going to be the first one to be eliminated now.

Qi Shu smiled. “However!”

“Nobody is getting eliminated this week. The last contestant will only be eliminated after the scores of next week’s competition are combined.”

Deng Chu gasped in relief. She had cried so badly that she could hardly catch her breath.

Qi Shu, “Dear contestants, go ahead and enjoy your break.”

With the end of the first official round, Ye Fan returned home.

Due to the intense training and filming she went through the past few days, Ye Fan was exhausted.