Chapter 53

Siddharth's POV

" I am shocked at what happened. It should not have happened. This is so embarrassing. Kunal and Isha.... removed... How could they ?? They clicked pictures?? Oh, God !! What will I do now? " She asked hiding her face.  

" Don't worry about the pictures, I smashed the phone on the wall very forcefully and destroyed it then and there. No one can retrieve anything from it. We have beaten him a lot. Though I was feeling like I was drugged or drunk, as soon as Parth left, I made you wear my shirt. I could not make you wear your dress. It was... Damaged and my mind was hazy. " I sad caressing her back.

"  I... How would I look at Parth? He knows... "  She said.

" I am sorry love, I can't change that. But I can assure you that I entered the room first and I covered you as soon as I realised, what was happening. I know, Parth didn't even look at you apart from a fraction of sec when we entered the room. He asked me how can he get us out like that. I told him to call Maurvi as I was not in a condition to speak. But when Maurvi did not pick up the call he called Bhai.  He could not do anything from Delhi so he told him to leave us in the room and leave. He said I could take care of you. I remember that I made you wear my shirt but after that, I don't remember anything. " 

" I am sorry I behaved like that, it was not your fault at all. In fact, you helped me.  But I am scared of my family's reaction. "

" I will take care of everything. Though I am sure nothing happened  yet even if it had... please don't worry. All we can do is get married at the earliest. " I said.

"  Siddharth, thanks for coming to look for me. "  She said looking at me with tears in her eyes, I wiped them.

" Thanks?? Are you still not back to your senses? You should scold me for letting you go alone. I love you, love bird. "

" I love you too."  She said hugging my torso. I wanted to hide her in my arms.

" Don't worry... "

" Hey, he is coming to meet us. He has a plan. " Maurvi said.

" Someone is happy that my brother is coming. "  I teased her to lighten the atmosphere. 

" Of course, I have not met him for the last 5 days. I am missing him.  I have lots of work. Let's go to my place, Shruti. I will drop you home in the evening. Try to act normal. Everything is fine. "   " She said with a grin.

She said and all of us went to her place.

******

Dad went to do his work and Bhai asked me to go to Kunal's place and to send him the location of his phone and I reached there.

Bhai reached there about 5 minutes after us. He went there with a policeman who was dad's gunman,  He always accompanied dad everywhere. Bhai punched Kunal hard and asked the policeman to take him in custody. The gunman punched him too.

Kunal was literally shaking now. He asked for forgiveness while kneeling and folded hands but I punched and kicked him more. How dare he touch my Shruti with his dirty hands? The gunman and Bhai had to hold me to stop beating him more.

" Calm down, Sid !! I will break his arms for touching my little sister. "  Bhai said.

Kunal already had bruises on his face and had a black eye from yesterday, but now he was miserable. His nose was bleeding and his lip was cut. Bhai even broke his arm for touching Shruti. 

Kunal was crying now. He told us that Isha was her cousin. And Isha wanted him to flirt with her so that she doesn't think about me. Bhai had already told me to record his confession, I did that.