Chapter 9: Planning Murder

Of course, Shigaraki couldn't let them enjoy a night off together though.

They had just gotten through half of the third movie, and almost fully through all of the ordered food (mostly Izuku's doing), when both of their phones started buzzing insistently.

Izuku glanced at his and groaned, Shouto realizing who it was because of that "We have to go?"

Izuku nodded sadly, looking longingly at the leftover pizza. Shouto chuckled "c'mon, we can take the leftovers with us." Izuku looked at him with an incredulous gasp "I'm not letting those vultures go near my food!"

Shouto snorted, rolling his eyes "alright, we can finish it once we get back then. We should go before they start getting mad."

Izuku snorted as he got up "they can't get mad at me. I'm too cute to get mad at."

Shouto raised an eyebrow but didn't comment.

They quickly got ready, grabbing their things and heading out the door. Just before they left the house, Izuku turned to give the boxes of takeout on last longing look, sighing dejectedly "I'm sorry Pizza. Goodbye, I love you."

He turned and walked out the door, leaving Shouto sputtering a laugh into his hand as he hurried to catch up.

They chatted along the way about the movies they'd watched, and about what Shigaraki was probably calling them for.

They climbed the stairs to the bar quietly and once they reached the floor, Izuku slammed the door open, striking a pose "Hello bitches and bros and non-binary hoes!!"

"Izu-kun!!!" A blonde threw herself at Izuku, latching onto him with all four limbs.

Shouto narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. This one wasn't Kess. No, instead of short cropped hair, she had two buns on the top of her head and bangs. She was also taller, and looked more,... psychotic?

Shouto caught a glance of her fanged smile and glinting eyes, a shiver going up his spine. Yup, completely different from Kess.

Where Kess was small and literally a mini cinnamon bun, this one was,...a little creepy to say the least. Not to mention, she was also quite more,....pronouncedly feminine.

Shouto narrowed his eyes at the short skirt and the chest rubbing against Izuku. For some reason he didn't quite like that.

Izuku, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind. "Hitoka-chan!" he laughed, trying to pry arms from around his neck "c'mon, you're not as tiny as Kess. You're gonna break my back one day."

Hitoka blew a raspberry, pouting at him, but let go anyways, dropping down onto her own feet "yeah right. You could probably bench press both of us at the same time no problem, don't try to act all weak."

Izuku laughed again, rubbing at the back of his head "ah, I don't know about that. But hey! Long time no see! How'd the mission go?"

Hitoka grinned again, bouncing as she clapped her hands excitedly "ahh Izu-kun, it was amazing!! Do you know how much blood I gathered?? Do you? Do you? I'll show you my vials later!! Izu-kun they looked so pretty covered in red!!"

She sighed dreamily, and Izuku chuckled patting her shoulder "well good for you then. C'mon, I gotta introduce our newest member to you." Hitoka snapped her head to look at him, grinning that crazy smile "I don't suppose this is them?"

Shouto tensed under that gaze.

It looked like she was about to devour him.

Izuku grinned at him, elevating a bit of the pressure "yupp!! Hitoka-chan, meet Shouto! Shouto, this is Hitoka Toga!" Shouto inclined his head respectfully "N-nice to meet you."