Chapter 27: Forced Confessions

Deku sat nervously in one of the corner seat booth of the bar, nibbling on his lip as his leg bounced erratically and he fidgeted anxiously with his fingers.

"What kind of ominous text is 'I fucked up'????" Kess slammed her hand on the table as she scolded him angrily "That could mean so many things!! I was ready to bolt out to your place and make sure everything was fine!!"

Toga nodded from beside her "I was worried too Izu-chan. You needed to explain why you fucked up." She grinned, showing her fanged teeth "do I need to stab someone?"

She pouted as Deku shook his head "awe boo. Did you already finish them off without me?"

Deku shook his head again.

Toga huffed, turning towards Kess with a frown "well now I'm just plain confused. Izu-chan~, what happened?"

Kess tilted her head as she observed him "does it have to do with Shouto? You guys have been sitting apart from each other all morning."

Deku froze instantly, cursing himself for the subconscious reaction as Kess smirked in victory "so I'm right."

Toga clapped her hands excitedly "oooh, gossip!! So what's the tea with Sho-chan? What is it that you fucked up on?"

Deku groaned, slapping his hands over his face as he slid down in his seat "we kissed! I kissed him!!!"

"WHATTT???"

Deku shot back up trying to calm their screeches and remove any wanted attention.

That is, all attention.

Toga tilted her head in confusion "so what, why is that bad? Was it a bad kiss?"

Deku shook his head, eyes wide as he gushed "nono, he was amazing, it was so good. So warm and soft and-" he cut himself off when he saw their twin amused smirks, hands propped up on their chins.

"Nono, please keep going," Kess purred teasingly "don't mind us." Toga giggled evilly beside her.

Deku flushed red, face screwing up in a scowl as he glared at them, eliciting amused snickers, sliding back down in his seat to hide his face.

"No, but 'Miko's right. If the kiss was so great, then what's the problem?"

"The fact that we kissed at all is the problem!!!" he whisper yelled angrily. At their confused faces, he groaned "it was an accident. Not supposed to happen. We both rushed off right away." he sighed "he probably regretted it anyways."

Toga's face darkened as she pulled out a knife from God knows where, looking ready to pounce on someone "did he say that?"

Kess shook her head quickly, wrapping an arm around the older girls shoulders "no no 'Miko. Sho wouldn't. This is just another one of his 'what if' meltdowns." Toga nodded with an 'ah', sliding her knife back to where she got it, smiling at Deku innocently.

Deku glared at Kess "its a very realistic scenario. He prob-"

Kes closed her eyes with a shake of her head, sticking her hand out "hush my child."

He frowned, shoving her hand away "I'm older than you."

She shook her head "irrelevant. You're the one acting like an idiot right now." He opened his mouth to argue but she cut him off with raised eyebrows "are you saying Sho would just let someone kiss him? That he'd kiss back if he didn't want it?"

Deku drew his eyebrows together "we were drinking,..."

She waved her hand dismissively "also irrelevant. Even if Sho was so fucked he couldn't think straight, he wouldn't let whoever even get that close to him. Would he 'Miko?"