Chapter 13: The Katastrophic K's

Kess threw her bag to the side as soon as she stepped through the apartment door. "I'm home!!!" she yelled as she kicked off her shoes, locking the door behind her and dragging her feet to the couch where she fell into Kai's awaiting arms.

"Hey Kitten. Long day?" he chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She groaned, nuzzling into his neck "I'm so tired. Its not like I did anything big but I feel exhausted."

Kai hummed, running his fingers through her hair "what'd you bring home by the way? That sounded like more than usual."

Kess sat up excitedly "oh yeah!! You know that one new guy at work I told you about? Well, his dads super rich and he wanted to piss him off so he let us use it to buy whatever." She grinned cheekily "me and him were on food duty though, so I got to stop by some shops and buy new stuff."

Kai rolled his eyes fondly "babe, how many times have I told you not to mooch off on others?"

She pouted innocently at him "but it was for a good cause!"

He chuckled, ruffling her hair "my point still stands." She tucked on a strand of his silver hair with another pout "no fun."

Kissing her cheek, he turned her to face the TV, back against his chest "Katsu's on again." Kess sighed, sinking against him "when's he gonna come out to us finally?"

Kai sputtered a laugh "what?" She smacked his cheek "y'know what I mean!! Like, tell us about his job. Finally admit he's a pro. I know he wants to keep his identity a secret, but at least tell us."

She didn't hear the muttered "when will you?" from behind her.

Kess and Kai had found out their boyfriends, Katsuki Bakugou's hero identity accidentally. They had had their suspicions before, but he had once admitted it to them when drunk. Ground Zero's civilian identity was kept secret from the public, thanks to an agreement he had made with the hero commission long ago.

To their knowledge, Katsuki worked as a fitness trainer (which was quite believable), and Kess worked in an animation studio (that she had once dreamed of being a part of).

Kai had found out about them both, though neither of them knew that their identity's had been found out.

Kess giggled, eyeing the screen "god but he looks so good in his costume." Kai sighed wistfully "tell me about it."

Kess giggled again, leaning her head back to meet his ice blue eyes "dude, imagine the kinky shit we could have him do in that getup."

Kai's eyes glazed over as he licked his lips "yeah."

Kess laughed, twisting around to smack at his cheeks "hey now, don't be getting horny for Katsu when I'm the only one here. Kinda offending, don't you think?"

"Oh please," he smirked, swiping his tongue over his snake bites "I'm always horny for you babe."

Kess rolled her eyes, shoving his face away "yeah right, he says as he gets a boner for his hero boyfriend." Kai groaned, dropping his head back "can you blame me though?"

Kess shook her head "nope! My invisible eight-inch dick is having a raging boner right now. Can't blame you at all."

Kai snorted, patting the air around her crotch "can't real feel anything here, where's this eight-inch boner? I'd like a ride."

Kess swatted his hands away with a grin "calm your horny ass. Becky doesn't like to be touched by anyone other than the persona of her desires." Kai rolled his eyes with a snort "Becky? Seriously? You named it Becky? You're ridiculous."