Chapter 32: Stolen Facts

Deku and Shouto were just casually making out on their couch, a movie playing in the background, wholeheartedly enjoying a lazy day off, when of course, of course, the door had to burst open.

They couldn't even be too surprised really.

It was bound to happen that something was gonna interrupt them.

Because why not, right?

That's how life was.

Still, it was pretty unexpected to have the door of their home fly open to reveal most of their friend group. "Yo!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Kess and Toga ignored the red-faced Izuku, walking further into the house after kicking their shoes off in the entryway. Kess turned to Toga, hand outstretched "you owe me five bucks. They were definitely making out."

Shouto groaned, hiding his face in his hands as he slid down in defeat.

Twice followed in close behind them "woah! You guys were making out? Nice!" "Gross! Get a room you two!!"

Izuku snarled at them, voice threateningly calm "we had privacy before you came bursting in here uninvited."

Toga shrugged "welp. Kurogiri kicked us out. They said we almost broke their favourite bottle of sake, so we were in timeout. Shiggs only got to stay in his room but Kurogiri wouldn't even let us go up there."

Twice nodded "we kinda had it coming." "No fair!"

Izuku scrunched his nose at them "why aren't you all at home then?"

Toga grinned "we wanted to hang out! And you weren't with us so we might as well have come gotten you!" She bounded over to him, throwing her arms around his neck. They struggled for a long minute, Izuku trying to pry her off while she cackled and hung off him like a monkey before giving up.

"I hope this is the last of you?" Shouto asked tiredly.

Kess smirked, tucking her phone back into her pocket "nope! Dabi and Hawks are on their way!"

Izuku and Shouto let out matching groans.

Not even a minute later, Dabi was walking in through the door with Hawks in tow "yo."

Izuku scrunched his nose at him.

Dabi smirked, raising an eyebrow "let me tell you, my newest type of transportation is so great. Really recommend. Its called a boyfriend. Very fast."

Izuku raised an eyebrow "are you trying to say that you ride him?"

Dabi stuttered, face flushing red as he seemed to struggle with himself, mouth flapping in silent threats.

Hawks grinned brightly behind him, raising a hand "actually! He did once! He's actually- mnf!!"

"Shut the fuck up!!"

Dabi suddenly seemed to have recovered enough to slap a hand over his boyfriends mouth before it was too late, face flaming.

Shouto raised an eyebrow "you walked right into that one."

Dabi went to argue before sighing in defeat "I did."

Hawks cackled, licking at his palm until he let go with a grimace.

Izuku crossed his arms, flopping back in his seat "so? I hope you have something interesting to warrant ruining our day in. And not just wanting to hang out."

Toga stuck her tongue out at him.

Dabi shrugged "well, we did just kinda wanna bug you, but this also probably our last calm week here."