Chapter 29: Sneaking Through Corridors

"Kess, you piece of shit, quit fawning over pictures of gay Asian men."

Kess blinked innocently, scrolling past another yaoi art on her phone.

Dabi clicked his tongue, plucking the phone from her hands, eliciting a cry of protest "seriously. You already have two boyfriends. Have some shame."

She pouted, accepting Toga's phone when she curled back up next to her, opening up to the page she was just on "fuck off. Kai and Kat both watch yaoi anime with me and its fine."

Dabi reached for the other phone too "yeah, but they're not searching up smutty art of the characters."

She raised her eyebrows at him, unimpressed "honey, I can tell you that when I fawn over absolute hotties, they're there fawning right with me. Its consented. Besides, you can't tell me that Hawks wasn't right there calling out 'daddy' when last episode,-"

"Oh fuck off!!"

She smirked victoriously, turning back to the screen to whisper something to Toga. Deku stumbled into the room, wiping his hands on a towel as Todoroki shut the door behind them, both of them blinking in surprise when they saw the girls "what are you two doing here?"

They glanced at them half-heartedly before returning back to the screen "Katsuki's out, only going to the commission later so,..."

Deku nodded, satisfied, tossing the bloodied towel off to the side as he flopped down into a chair tiredly "you know Dabi, instead of ordering all those floaties, you should have ordered some beanbag chairs. Or memory foam mattresses. Or both. Or-"

Dabi shook his head "nah, the floaties were needed. Necessities." Deku rolled his eyes, flopping his head back instead.

Shigaraki dragged himself into the room at that moment, taking a look around. He stared at Deku and Shouto, and then the bloodied towel on the ground. He shuffled closer to disintegrate it "job done?"

Deku hummed in confirmation with a thumbs up, Shouto nodding. Shigaraki grunted and shuffled to the couch, plopping down on it without another word.

Deku lifted his head tiredly, glancing between Dabi and Kess "what are you two arguing about anyways?"

Kess frowned, swiping at the phone screen "Dabs over here finally made things official and got a boyfriend, so now he took it upon himself to tell me what is right and wrong when you're in a relationship."

Dabi gasped, affronted "no I'm not! I'm just saying that lusting after other men is pretty shitty!!"

Kess scrunched her nose, Toga giggling beside her "first off, fuck you. I'm not over here wishing they'd fuck me. I'm appreciating the beauty of these homo's, that's it. Second of all, each relationship has its own agreed upon boundaries and shit."

Deku sighed, leaning his head back on the chair, eyes closed "Kess wins this one." Dabi made a noise of protest that went ignored by everyone.

Shouto looked at his brother "congrats on your new relationship status."

Dabi grinned, infinitely proud "thanks." The phone in his hand buzzed and he glanced at it "oop, 'Bakuhoe' says he's ready."

Kess stood, snatching the phone back and pulling Toga along by her hand "and we're off. Don't miss us!" Toga grinned over her shoulder, waving at everyone "bye Izu-chan! Bye Sho-chan! Bye Dabi-kun! Bye Tomu-chan! Bye Kuro-san!"

There was a chorus of depressed 'bye's and the room was silent again. Deku stretched with a groan, popping his achy joints "man, I feel like I could sleep for like forty hours right now."