I've Gotten Old

I think somewhere along the line recently, like in the passed year, I've gotten old...in my MIND!

Seriously, stuff that I normally wouldn't care about piss me off. I noticed this a few days ago when some kid was calling something 'mainstream' and that he couldn't like it anymore because it was. I didn't say anything, but for some reason I had got so mad. For starters I fucking hate that word, mainstream, and the way people use it. If you're not talking about a system of rivers, I don't want to hear it.

And if you really like something, you aren't going to like it less or not at all anymore just because it got popular. 'Oh, no no no. This won't do! At first only 20 other people knew about this band and now the world knows them. I just can't like them anymore. Too popular, too mainstream.' WTF

But all this is really just a strive to be an individual, and on the larger scale of things I think that is ridiculous. You're using other things people created, books, movies, art, song, clothing, ect. to describe yourself as this amazingly unique individual.

"Hipster Otaku" need to be slapped with a ham. For starters if you are calling yourself a Hipster, you have clearer made some poor choices, but a Hipster Otaku is like a starburst contradiction!

I've started watching the news. There is never any good stuff on the news. There is a line between doing what is best for all people and being over controlling about stuff that would never effect you. Like right now they are talking about how people are trying to make gay marriage unconstitutional, which is ridiculous. By not letting them get married they aren't just doing that, but making so that they can't get any of the benefits from being married. You get tax write offs and other federal benefits, the rights to what happens to someone when they are in the hospital that are normal given to the person they are married to, plus you get someone to take care of you when you get old. Otherwise the government has to take care of those people using tax payer money.  Some people try to argue that the point of marriage is to have kids, using that they should also be against people getting married who either can't have or don't want children, right. People need to mind their own business and let others do what they do. The Anti-rainbow warriors? you gotta to be kidding me.

I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're just an asshole.

The bullying comericals, I hate them. The war on bullying nonsense. There are so many factors behind why someone might become a bully that makes it impossible to stop. Adults even bully each other, its not something that just kids do. Physical bullying can be stopped, teachers need to pay attention. Parents also have to care that their kids aren't little assholes. Also treating someone like you don't like them (like leaving them out) even if you really don't like them is technically a form of bullying which I myself and I'm sure many others are guilty of. You just aren't going to like everyone.

Internet addiction is a mental disorder now.

That not everyone realizes that milk is evil!

Bad drivers.

When my internet tries to disapline me, by not working at times when I should be sleeping or something.

Snapbacks, they first came around in the 1950s became popular in the early 1990s and have once again become popular as vintage. But the snapbacks that most people are wearing are deadstock or just new. I also hate the name "snapbacks", its a onesizes fits all baseball hat.