Rumpelstiltskin the "Superhero"?

If you didn’t do the air quotes when you read the subtitle I’m ashamed of you. SMH

Name?

I’m a superhero and superheroes don’t give out their true identities so…. Call me Rumpelstiltskin  

   What is your favorite quote?

The past is history, the future is a mystery, and today is a gift- that’s why they call it the present.  

How is someone you look up to?

I look up to my parents because they manage to remind somewhat sane even with me as their daughter

  What is something you would want to change about the world?

I would want everyone in the world to have enough and be average instead of some people being poor and others being ridiculously rich.

  What age would you like to die?

100 years old. That’d be cool to be a century old, even though I’d be all wrinkly an old smelling…..

  How old is your oldest pair of shoes?

I have a pair of softball cleats that I’ve had for around 5 years now  

Ever broken a bone?

I’ve broken my right arm twice…… Here’s some advice- don’t break anything. Hurts like hell and showering is VERY difficult. But the cast is pretty sweet.  

Do you have any phobias? 

Even though I’m like 5’8 I have a fear of heights. Irony much?  

For the impending zombie apocalypse, what will be your weapon of choice and why?

Well, it depends on the zombie type. If it’s the slow zombies, I’d want a good pair of running shoes so I could outrun them. But if it’s the 28 days later (that’s a good movie) type zombie, then I’d say banana peels so they would trip and I would make me escape >:)  

Would you rather be the richest person on the planet or be immortal?

Is that even a question? Immortal, definitely.  

Have kids who are very smart but don’t do well socially OR who are popular and engaging but are D and F students?

Have kids who are very smart but don’t do well socially. Social kids aren’t that nice nowadays :(

  Why did you start writing?

I started writing because I had ideas that I wanted to share to more than just me teachers. But right now, I’m not writing because I don’t know what I want to write right now.  

What do you wish your name was?

Ben Dover ;)  

What do you think you best story is? Why? Give summary if you have one.

I don’t have any stories at the moment so…..   

What do you think of cheese?

Meh. It’s just kind of there.  

Do you think you are artistic?

To some extent.  

Do you get creeped out by puppets?

Yes. I blame Goosebumps!  

Do you talk to yourself?

Yeah. Who doesn’t?  

What would you like to say to future readers and fans?

Thank you for reading/fanning, even though I don’t understand why. But keep doing what you do! Makes me feel all happy and stuff. So, yeah.