Rambles From A Bored Man

I think I might be a sleepwalking street fighter. (No Joke)

Sometimes, I wake up with unexplainable sores and bruises. This morning I woke up with a bruise the size of my fist on my calf, sore down my side, a sore wrist, and a bruise on my foot that looks as if someone stomped on it. So with all this evidence, sleepwalking street fighter is the only thing that makes any sense.

Someone once asked me what makes a great super hero?

Orphans. Because let’s face it the best and most well known super heroes are the orphans. Batman, Superman, and Spider-man. I honestly think Batman is kinda lame, but much respect, because I consider him to be one of the bravest. He only has the power of money on his side.

That being said, I don’t think I will ever become a great super hero, because at the age of 20 I technically can’t become an orphan. But I still have high hopes on becoming a great super villain.  (I got a laugh down pack!)

Google thinks it knows everything. Nobody likes a know it all. I start typing something in and Google is there trying to tell me where it thinks I wanna go.  Sure 90% of the time, yeah, its reading my mind. But no reason to go crazy Google. I will leave you for Bing.  

October has to be my favorite month. I often times refer to the entire month as “Halloween”.  And in many ways, I feel that Halloween outweighs all the holidays. It’s not just the candy, but it is the candy!

I am finding a pattern with my anime watching. Along with my weekly watching of Fairy Tail, I have been alternating between horrors (two really good ones are “Shiki” and “Another” they had some parts that were actually kinda scary), Shojo (“Ouran High School Host Club” and “Karin”), Ecchi (“Yosuga no Sora” and “High School of the Dead”), Comedy (“The world God only knows” and “B Gata H Kei Yamada’s First time”), and Psychological (“Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [when they cry]” and “Mirai Nikki [Future Diary]”  the kind of stuff that leaves you messed up after you watch it. Make you think you’re crazy). As of today I’ve watched 181 different animes in their entirety, including the movies that go with them.

I like to complain, but I don’t like other people to hear me do it.

Bill Nye, you don’t hear from him in like 15 years and then BAM! He is all over the place. There are even people trying to convince others that he died.

I don’t like Oreos, but while I sit here and eat them I wonder…Why does a pack of double stuff Oreos only have 3 Oreos in a pack, while single stuff Oreos have 6?  

Part of the reason I don’t like Oreos are because they are hockey pucks claiming to be cookies, but also because they associate themselves with Milk. And Milk, if you do not know, is clearly evil.

Have you ever had one of those days when you wake up in the morning and have this feeling that the day is going to be totally Awesome! Only to have the universe laugh in your face and show you just how wrong you are?

Me, too.  

The time paradox is enough to put me off any type of time travel movie where they have a time machine that goes into the past and not just fuck everything up. Time Travel Movies I like “The Time Machine” and “A sound of Thunder”. Time is linear, it makes like zero sense when it becomes circular. And when it becomes circular, you really question the point of doing anything, because this time will come again.

This has been brought to you by the letter "M"!

My math class was canceled, but I still have to go to history at 4pm.

WTF there are 2 ways to spell canceled? Canceled and Cancelled! English, why does it have to be so complicated?