Welcome to the Internet!

I know what you're thinking, but there's no front door to this place. So...um, the tour begins right here.

Welcome to the Internet!

The Internet is this vast connection of computers and whatnot. It's really sciencey stuff, to which you don't have to know a lick of to spend the rest of your life wasting on it.

Before we continue on with the tour, I would like to say that the internet isn't for everyone.

Children as young as 3 can master the internet, but should still have someone that is at least 10 years of age watching them. You don't want to lose that ebay bid.

The elderly can use the internet, but that still doesn't mine they need facebook.

People with things to do should stay off the internet.

People with weak hearts should keep the fuck off the internet.

If that last sentence offended you, the internet is not a place for you.

If you don't understand sarcasm when it is spoken aloud, then the internet is definitely a place for you.

You expect everyone to be nice, what world do you live in?

If you fear grammar Nazis, run! They are everywhere here! Some of them even have bad grammar!

If you are not ready for some aspect of your childhood to be shattered, get out will you still can.

Re-post, re-post, re-post. If you don't like that word. Run!

If you don't want a clingy search engine boy/girlfriend. Google will not leave me the fuck alone. How many times do I have to say no!

If you can't handle racist, sexist, homophobic...basically just asshole people everywhere, the Internet is not for you.

Okay, so moving along.

Once you have decided that you can handle all that BS up there, its time to get addicted. Because lets face it, most of us are just using the internet to goof around and waste time. Maybe we started out with noble causes like writing a research paper on why vampire blood can cure cancer, just to end up watching cute kitten videos on youtube all day. I know you've seen the one where the mama cat hugs the baby kitty.

Like with physical addictions you can choice sites that best fit your life style. Like watching tv, well there's hulu. Art, there's devaintart, photobucket, Instagram...ect.(I'm being really loose with what I'm calling art.) For every need there is something out there.

But please stay away from the online shopping, porn, and gambling. Those can leave you broke and lonely.

Online dating.

People do that.

Youtube can get you famous, even if you kinda suck. There are legit people out there with millions of dollar, MILLIONS! That started on Youtube. (Yes, I left the 's' off dollars. It wasn't a mistake.)

You're gonna need passwords and usernames. Most of the good ones are already taken.

Email, I've only really used it for school. Your email should be your first/last name (or last/first name). None of this SparklePrincess_I<31D227@yahoo.com, nonsense. I've had a teacher not take someones work because of their email address.

Be careful when you Google, because everything and I mean everything leads to some kind of porn. First found that out in high school in art class. We were looking up animals eating cake on google images. Not a fun day. It wasn't even the stuff you wanna see, there were old people and so much food....

I've gone and depressed myself.

Wattpad here is rank 2460 in the US and 2798 world wide as far as websites go.  Over the summer Wattpad it was under the 2000 mark.

Well I'm done. This was just a Welcome anyway. Its not like you paid for a tour.