Verbatim Corp. is a Japanese company. Also Thoroughbred Racehorses.

Name? 

Javon Rainey (But everyone calls me Vaughn) 

 Age?

18

 What is your favorite word?

Verbatim! Haha, I couldn't even tell you why honestly.  

How did you come across Wattpad?

I started reading stories on it like 3 years ago and I've been on ever since. I can't really remember how I actually found it though.  

What do you want to do with your life?

 I would love to be an author, but I'd like to do more than that too. It sounds cliche, but I want to change the world for the better.  

 What have you been writing here on Wattpad? Give a summary.

  Right now I have three stories up:  

"Generation 3", an action/sci-fi which chronicles the adventures of Moses, a 'Soop' who lives in a future Earth in which people have ascended and developed supernatural powers.  

"Nice Byx", an action/fantasy set in a completely original world with two completely original races; The Byx and the Cerulens. The Byx are attuned to the light and have the power of creation while The Cerulens are shrouded in darkness and can absorb life force. It was supposed to be a story being told from two different writers, but my friend dropped out, so soon I'll be starting the complimentary story "Scary Cerulens", check it out when I do.

  "Memoirs of a Pothead" is a story that centers around Alex, a pothead, and his group of friends, who are also potheads. It chronicles all of the hilarious high adventures they get into and just going through life as a pothead. It's about potheads, so you know it's hilarious.

 What do you use more Facebook or Wattpad?

  Definitely Wattpad. I hardly use my facebook anymore.

How do you feel about vampires? 

I was just thinking about this yesterday watching Supernatural actually. Thanks to Twilight and all the other fluff vampire movies and stories in our society, vampires aren't even scary anymore. We've been desensitized to them, and personally, I don't really care for them. True Blood is probably the only vampire show/movie I can really get into.  

I personally like my vampires to be ruthless killers and maybe a tad bit crazy. I lose track of what day it is, years and decades would blend for them. What is main thing you miss from your childhood?

The simplicity that comes along with being innocent, ya know? Now, we're older and we have to deal with so many things that didn't even exist to us as children. Sometimes I miss that naivete.  

What is something you look forward to?

Seeing myself actually become published. Actually, seeing myself accomplish any goals that I've set for myself. I'm really looking forward to proving to myself and others that I have what it takes to make it.

 Describe yourself as a person.

 If I had to describe myself I'd say I'm a funny, intelligent, witty pothead. I'm the type of person who sleeps all day and stays up all night. I always have a pair of headphones in my ears and I randomly come up with stories and characters that I just have to write down. I'm probably a lot like you, while being completely different at the same time. I'm a walking contradiction.  

 How many novels/books have you read?

Wow, this question would be like you asking me how much have I smoked. Bruh, I lost count so many years ago. Just know that in my senior year of high school I made a goal to read all the books in my school library, I didn't finish, but I made a pretty size-able dent. And there were like 2,000+ books in the library. So....a lot.  

 What is your favorite movie?

The Lion King. That movie is amazing. I went back and watched it like a month ago when I was..."not low"...and it was definitely one of the deepest movies I've ever seen.

Who is someone you would describe as an epic of epic epicness?

Barney Stinson, Peter Petrelli, and future me. Just give me sometime haha.  

What would you do if your school busted out into song during lunch?

I'd probably die laughing. And if I knew the song I'd definitely join in. Or better yet, whip out my phone, record it and put it on YouTube/WorldStarHipHop    

No 17? That's my favorite # too.  

What is one thing you would change about the world?

I don't like that intelligence seems to be an undesired trait in our society. It seems that 'hype' or 'party' music is much more sought after that actual music with substance. And the same is beginning to go for books. I'd like to change that. I'd also like to change a lot of other things, but I'm not about to get on a soapbox. No one likes that.  

Ever broken a bone?

  Nope, closest came when my friend's dad ran over my foot. Just a small sprain though, cause I'm like the luckiest person alive.  

3791 or 6208?

 6208. It looks better. 

Even numbers are the best! What would you like to say to fans and future readers?

I'd like to thank you all for actually taking your time to read my work and I hope you enjoy it. For being so cool, I'll let you all in on a little exclusive. I'm the type of person that loves continuity and I believe that somehow everyone and everything is connected. These beliefs are reflected in my story, and I won't tell you how, but every single story I write will all be connected to one another in some way. Pretty cool huh? Check em out, and see if you can guess how.