4: A Grim Reaper & A Father

This's a 2 for 1 chapter & that's also the cover of my 2nd Black Butler fanfic Six Little Reapers (It's a xchild fanfic, but they're the child)
Previously: this is the longest previously I've ever done 😆

You're a vampire, aren't you?" She told me about her fathers death, about her family-like servants having to leave her to keep her safe, about the disappearance of her fathers friends who took care of her ever since she arrived. "I have nothing, Undertaker. Nothing." "That's not true. You have me, a strange but kind man who'll keep you off the streets. You'll stay here and help me out a bit, and don't worry, I'll find a way to get you blood." I opened the door slowly, "helooly shit!!!" These hedge cutters almost cut my head. "Hello again, Will." "she's on the to-die list." "maybe that'll help when you become one of us." "When what?" me and Will said. There were yellow-green eyes looking at me.

Victoria's POV:

"Undertaker?" The mad man that looked like he was in his fortes, looks like he's in his twenties. "Don't worry dearie, I'm still the kind man that found you." He took my hand. "Yes, but now you have a scar across your face." He took my hand—that kept trying to come back to me—and slowly put it on his cheek. I only let one of my fingers touch it. "What, what happened?" "I'll tell you when you're older." "Ehmmm, I'm still here and waiting for the girl." Will looked impatient, or is that how he usually looks? "Go collect the other souls on your list, then come back for her, but with a End Your Life slip," Undertaker said. "What?" Me and Will said, again. "Heehee, come back with a paper for her to sign that says shill willingly give up her life and become a reaper." "What, are you going to convince her to sign it?" I still held onto his hand. "I'm sure she'll sign it weather I convince her to or not, just give me time to explain it to her." Will looked at his watch. "Well you'll have to give me time to explain it to the heads of the GRDA, and I'm already behind a few minutes." He walked out of the parlor.

"What just happened?" "I just saved your life, and hopefully made it better."
He had me sit down, "Victoria, you're a vampire, which means you're immortal." "Wow thanks for stating the obvious, now can you get to the point and tell me what'll happen to me when Will comes back." Now he looked nervous, and I could tell because I could see his eyes. He sat next to me, and took my hand. "Victoria if you sign the paper Will brings, you'll become a Grim Reaper, what some humans call a god of death. You'll be even more immortal then you are now." I looked to the side, "what about my vampire abilities, my vampire life?" "I don't know, this's something that's never happened before, but you'll be even more stealthy and faster then you are now." He put his hands on my shoulders, "and don't worry, I'll help you when you need it, I'll even teach you to fight with your new and improved skills."
"Undertaker . . . I didn't even sign the paper." He looked around like he saw something strange. "Wait, you're actually going to do it?" I held my head high, "yes but not because I could die if I don't, but because I can start anew, since all my family is gone." ". . . Well then I think you should enjoy your last bottle of wine," Undertaker said. "I will, just let me write in my diary first."

🧛‍♀️time skip🧛‍♀️

The pen had a skull on it, and the ink was a drop of my blood. "There all done," I said. "I can't believe you actually got her to go through with this," Will said.
"Well I can't believe she's the daughter of Dracula." "Well I said I was a high-class vampire but I didn't wanna brag." It was getting hard to keep my eyes open.
"Not anymore hehe."

💀🖤time to be a reaper🖤💀

I heard voices: "when she wakes up take her to the authorities meeting room."
"Heeheehee are you sure you want me, to take her, you were the one who had to collect her soul." "Yes but you got in the way." "Heeheehee, wait till they see me."
"Good point, I'll be in the room waiting for you two, although it looks like it won't take long." My eyes started to open up, my head felt woozy and my throat felt dry.
"Easy there, Victoria, here have some orange . . . juice." I drank it all in a second. And I think that surprised him more than me. "Undertaker what is it?" ". . . You might want to look in a mirror." He helped me out of a hospital bed, and to the bathroom. "Undertaker . . . why's one of my eyes yellow-green and the other red?"
If that wasn't freaky enough, my reflection looked like a ghost, it didn't know weather to disappear or to stay. "Wh-What do we do?" He was on the floor laughing.
"Ok you know what," his laughter was annoying me today, "you stay out here in the room, while I get ready in the bathroom, and we both try to figure it out."
When I was clean it looks like they didn't bother to bring me a new outfit. So it was back into leggings, boots, and a purple dress with sleeves, that was lace up at the chest. As for my hair . . . it was a ponytail with my side-bangs brushed all to the left. "Hehe, why'd you cover your red eye?" "Because I wanna see their expressions when I move my hair, so get ready because you're gonna laugh."