18: Breaking Rules

Featuring this lovely outfit. 😊

Victoria's POV:

Victoria's POV:

We had breakfast in my suite, and when I say we, I mean all those idiots and Sacha. "I was all over that dance floor," Ronald said. "Yes you were." "Oh, Will, if only you would've danced with me just once," Grell said, laying sad on the bed. "But I didn't so get over it," Will just drank his coffee. "What do you say everyone? a toast, from yesterday's birthday girl, to today's woman," Eric said. "Well she's not a woman until—" Sacha hit Rudgar in the ribs to shut him up.
"To today's woman," she said. "Cheers." "Hehe, great, now everybody get out I need to talk to her," Undertaker said. "And don't forget your breakfast treys."

I decided to wear the shoes early, with the trousers I came to the hotel in, and Grell brought this shirt from my closet that says LOVE, except the o is a skull.
"I have one more present for you dearie." I know a necklace in a box when I see one. "I saw this at the window and said, this is the one."

Pretend it's green like Undertakers ring

"Wow, where did you get this?" "At a shop in the human realm. The old lady was kind enough to take jokes as money," he said. "I would have given it to you yesterday, but you were sound asleep." When he put it on me I just felt so happy. "Oh my god I always wanted a necklace like this, round and with this frame." "Hehe that's great." Then next thing I knew he grabbed my shoulders tightly. "Now listen Victoria, you must never take it off, ever." I think there was fear in his eyes . . . "Don't worry dad, I won't." "Promise?" I got out of his grip and kissed him on the forehead. "I promise. Now come on, they want us out by ten."

There was paparazzi times ten outside the hotel. Some stepped back because they saw my scythe and others stepped forward. Dad pulled me back in and we ran to the roof. "Alright time to practice jumping roofs with your death scythe," he said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

My girls brought in so much lunch there was dinner. But I couldn't stay for dinner, it was time to stretch out these trousers and try out my first corset top. This outfit was from Esmeralda. I had just finished putting on the necklace. "Well don't you look lovely tonight," dad said. "Thanks. Hey first girls night at eighteen," I said. I struck a pose. "Yes it is. Now you sure you don't want a bit of dinner?" "That depends, do you want me taking a weapon taller than me to my friends house?" Answering a question with a question.
Knock knock, "hurry up or we'll be late."
"That's Grell," I said. I gave Undertaker a kiss on the cheek then headed for the door. "Be home before midnight," he said. "Will do." I took a biscuit before I left.