23: Secret Admirer

Awwww.

Victoria's POV:

It was a normal Saturday morning and there was a crowd outside my office. "Oh no not again." When I got to my door there was a bouquet of purple roses on the floor. "I was wondering when this day would come," Bobby said. "You've got a secret admirer, Victoria." "Pfhh yeah please." I went in with the flowers and I could still hear the guys talking.
"Think it's someone from this floor?" "Maybe the top or bottom?" "What if it's someone from another part of the association?" Now that last one had me thinking, I've never really gotten to know the whole GRDA, maybe I'll collect the souls then go for a stroll around HQ. "Let's see that list," I said.

After lunch I was checking my list and I must have bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." "No no, it was mine, this box just keeps getting bigger, pardon me." He scurried off like any other bump.

💀🖤at home🖤💀

"Ohhhh flowers for me, why thank—" he tumbled to the floor. "They're not for you dad, they're from my secret admirer." "Oh, so someone thinks he's worthy of you," Undertaker snatched the flowers from me. "No boy gets to you without getting past me," he said. "Understood?" "Dad I'm pretty sure if I bring one here to meet you he'll run out with his scythe between his legs," I said.

💀🖤Wednesday🖤💀

There was a letter taped to my office door and everyone was waiting for me to open it. "Fine." I opened it and read it.

"You're beauty is a scientific experiment that even I cannot solve."

I thought it was sweet, but the boys were like plehh and cringed. "*snap* That's it, scientific experiment, he's a reaper from the Forensics," Bobby said. "So a geek likes me?" "Well first you'll have to find him, but then again I could be wrong."
"What was that last part, Bobby?"

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I had too many souls to collect so I just went straight home. "So anything new from this secret admirer Hihihi." I showed him the letter . . . He started laughing. "Hahadearie I could write a letter more romantic than this, haha with biscuits stuffed in my mouth." Well at least he thinks it's romantic.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Undertaker's POV:

I think it's time I took this secret admirer thing into my own hands. We came back from training and when she was out cold I snuck in and took the letter. I examined it in my office. This handwriting . . . 'scientific experiment' . . . no it couldn't be. . . . I just shook my head and went to bed, I was jumping to conclusions faster than Victoria dodges my attacks. She's improving my little reaper

💀🖤it's Friday🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

I needed some fresh dead air and a view of the city is no better on the roof then it is in my office. "I've got nothing else to do," I said to myself. I thought about that secret admirer, then I heard Bobby's voice in my head—Forensics—and shrugged. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to—" "Excuse me, are you Victoria, reaper number 136650?" When I turned around there was a guy in a lab coat. I raised my axe, "yeah and who are you?" "Perfect you're just the lady I was Looking for," he said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Dad, dad dad dad dad." I have never been so filled with joy. "What what is it? Do we break out the biscuits and wine or ice cream and tissues?" I was the one laughing now. "Haha nooo . . . I know who my secret admirer is and he asked me out on a date."

Undertaker's POV:

I was happy but now I had a straight face. "You know how I feel about you and boys," I said. "Did he confirm that everything was true to his heart?" "Yesss, and he even works at HQ, in the Forensics department," she said. "Oh really he—" this is the part of a record where it freezes, and you play it from the beginning.
"He works where?" "In the Forensics department," she said. I slowly turned around—putting the pieces together—then turned back, and now she could see my eyes. "Victoria, my little vampire reaper . . . What is his name?"
"I think it starts with an o . . . Othello."
In my head I just heard a bunch of china shatter.