5: Training

Those are the easiest rules I've ever seen. 😊 a reapers job involves blood, so if u don't like then don't read the last Victoria's POV:
Previously:
"Now I cant replace your birth father, but I will take care and protect you, no matter what the cost." "Thank you, thank you so much, I-I promise I won't disappoint you, or you guys." "We hope so," both men of the Retrieval Squad said. "You begin tomorrow at 7, if you can be on time for training, then you can be on time for collecting," the 4th head said.

Victoria's POV:

"You have an apartment!" "Hehe well I haven't used it in a while, so it'll need some cleaning and probably redecorating," Undertaker said. He was right, we cleaned it up after we uncovered the fancy furniture, and his spare room he once called storage was now my room. All it was missing was furniture and a bed. "You'll sleep in my room until we can get yours ready." I wanted to speak but his finger got in the way. "Tut tut, you begin training tomorrow and it's past your bed time." His hip pushed me in, then he shut the door. "Goodnight, Victoria."
That Undertaker is planning something, I'll worry about when I get back from reapers-in-training.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

The Grim Reapers Dispatch Association (GRDA) where the real work of a reaper happens—at least in the Retrieval Squad section. I got in line with the new recruits, while every head looked at me I looked at my little scythe.
"We're supposed to collect souls with—"
"Hey lady I don't know what you're doing here, but our instructor has arrived," the recruit on my left said. This instructor of ours could be defined in one word, red. "Ugh, why me, they know children aren't my thing." I couldn't tell if the instructor was male or female. "Alright listen up boys, my name is Grell Sutcliff. I'm the Grim Reaper here to mold you, to whip you into shape and blablabl—"
He came up to me and looked me up and down. "You're a girl." "Uh yeah last time I checked." Sutcliff grabbed me and started jumping up and down. "Oh I knew it was true, they're finally letting girls be real reapers." He stopped jumping but he wouldn't let go of my arm. "Come, I'll show you around your new home." Before I almost lost an arm I pointed at the boys. "Oh right, I'm warning you all now, I teach fast so keep up." And we were off on a fast tour of the building.

Administrative Department: the reapers who write down the to-die list and look over it.
General Affair: the reapers who approve the death scythes.
Collection: the reapers who go and reap. Some are looking at me, but since Grell has me hung to his arm they probably think I'm just a friend. Or more then that.
"And now to my favorite room—mostly because of the noise—the Spectacle Room," Grell said. There were two small pieces of glass with a frame all around the room. "Pop's you won't believe who I have in my line of new recruits."
"Well then I pity whoever's in your . . . line." Those eyes behind the spectacles looked at no one but me. "Come here." "We'll be in the cafeteria," Grell said.
Somehow it felt quiet when they left. "Those spectacles only belong to one reaper young lady. How did you get them?" Luckily I was prepared for this. "He gave them to me." Pop's just took them from me and examined them. "Hmmm . . . well well, he's kept them clean all these years," he gave them back, "you must be the girl." "Indeed I am, and just between you, me, and him I only need spectacles for reading." "I know, I could tell in your eyes," Pop's said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Heeheehee, so how was your first day?" I was almost asleep on the couch until he walked in. "Mmm, ok and Pop's says hi." "Oooohhh really?" I heard nothing after that.

Undertakers POV:

The first day is just a tour, the real work doesn't begin till tomorrow. She must've had Grell as her instructor. I took back my specks and made her look like she was a body in a coffin. "Rest easy for a while dearie, I'll have dinner ready soon."