42: Family

Featuring the song See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. You all might wanna have tissues for this chapter, and if that picture doesn't say family or F.R.I.E.N.D.S, then I don't know what does.
Featuring this lovely outfit:

Victoria's POV:

"Alright your makeup is done," Grell said. "Thanks for the makeup and hair," I said. "Darling flatiron is easy, it's getting your hair out of your face thats hard." Only I know how to do that. "Now strut your stuff out there and show them who owns the place." I walked out modeling, Sacha taking pictures. "Hey sis catch." Ronald threw a bottle of blood, I caught it like I hold my scythe. "Drinking early are we." No one moved. The man who's always in a robe and hat, now looks nice and with the left side of his hair braided and up. "At least drink from a cup," dad said. He poured some in and handed it to me. "Now how about a toast." Everyone had a cup with them. "Alright . . . Well thanks for being here and helping him out with this, and thanks for being there for me when I needed it. Cheers."
"Cheers!"

Undertaker's POV:

For a while she talked to her friends and I talked to granny. "I hope you know what your doing," she said. "I do, I mean can't keep her with me forever, she's growing up." "Yes well, just keep her close and safe my favorite grandson."

💀🖤after some music, food, and talk🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

The only people at the table were dad, Grell, Will, Ronald, Sacha, Rudgar, Othello, Eric and Alan. "Ok here's the flan," I said. "Alright let's dig in what's—"
"Hold on, Ronald, you touched the food first so you say grace," I said. Everyone looked at me. "Come again," Othello said. "Look sis I'm—"
"I know that sounds strange, I'm sorry, you know what everyone just hold hands." I had Sacha and Grells, and then were a foot higher than me because we brought the counter seats here. "*sigh* I know whatever's up there doesn't like us, but we collect the souls of the good and bad people, so I ask that you thank us, and make sure all this is cooked well and not poisonous amen." "Amen now pass the chicken," Grell said. "Hihi, I will when you pass the little turkey," dad said.

💀🖤time for music🖤💀

"Before I play I just wanna say, thank you all for everything you've done in my life so far," I said. "For surprising me"—I looked at the Germans—"for torture but opening up something new inside me"—Othello just looks away. "And for being there when I need you the most." Dad looked like he'd cry . . . After this song he might. I started playing the tune.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again."

"Ronald press play on that boombox," I said. I heard the click

"Damn, who knew?
All the planes we flew, good things we been through
That I'd be standing right here talking to you (next to Grell)
'Bout another path, I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up, look at things different, see the bigger picture
Those were the days, hard work forever pays (next to Will)
Now I see you in a better place (see you in a better place)
Uh."