31: Date número 3

What happens here was supposed to be in chapter 30 but then I got ideas.

Victoria's POV:

Alright the outfit for tonight: a green skull lace corset top, with a high low trench coat, skinny jeans, and boots. And of course the necklace dad gave me. "Perfect," I said. "And what's the occasion?" "The third date," I said. If this were a cartoon dad would tumble to the ground. "Th-third date, so you really like this reaper don't you." "I'll tell you after this date is over," I said. Hopefully by the end I'll have my answer.
Knock knock.
Dad went and got the door.

Undertaker's POV:

"Othello."
"Silver Fox." Oh Victoria is gonna be so disappointed. She came around the corner looking beautiful and here he is in his usual attire. A straight 777 or should I say lab coat (x3). "So what are the plans for tonight?" I asked. "Oh uh just rome around the city, maybe the park, then get something to eat and be back here before midnight," Othello said. "Now that sounds like a date," I said.

Victoria's POV:

That actually sounds like a normal date . . . Hmmm. We didn't talk until we got in the elevator. "What are you planning, Othello?" "Well first its pizza," he had a strange look in his eyes that already look like they don't get enough sleep, "and the rest is a surprise."

💀🖤after a pizza🖤💀

"I hope you don't mind our walk taking a turn to the association," he said. "I left something in my lab." "That's ok. I've actually never seen your lab before."
He had this little grin on his face, "then come on."

💀🖤at the association🖤💀

"Can I open my eyes now?" "Yes, welcome to my laboratory," Othello said.

(Let's pretend it's dark)

"This was the surprise wasn't it." He was spinning around in his chair. "What do you think, too much geek?" In the cabins there were liquids and vials of god knows what. There's machinery big and small. "The bigger ones are in the next room," he said. "I'll show that some other time, now I need your help with some tests." I put on some gloves, "what weird colored bottle do I grab first?" "Haha, yup you're his daughter."

Undertaker's POV:

I was reading a novel when I thought I heard a laugh. "Victoria?" Oh right she's on a date . . . With him. I couldn't read anymore, now I was walking around the living room worrying about my daughter on a date with a reaper older than her.

Victoria's POV:

So that's what happened to the sand at the beach when wet with weird liquids . . . It just gets wetter. "Well that was a waste of time," I said. "Just give the chemicals time to react," Othello said. I sat down on this chair that reminds me of the throne on my birthday. "Is this the only big thing you have?" "Yes." All of a sudden bars came around my hands and legs and held me down. "Which is why I'm glad you sat in it without force," Othello said. Out of his coat he pulled out a little machine controller. "Othello what is going on?" "Isn't it obvious," he flipped a switch, pushed a button, and a form of electricity flew threw me. "I'm going to do some test on you." When I get out of this chair I'm gonna punch that smirk off his face. "Wh-When my dad gets his hands on you—" "Funny thing about your father and me," he turned it up one and shocked me, "we were friends." He grabbed his chair and sat in front of me. "Back in his reaper years he was the only one in the retrieval squad who showed me respect and he wasn't bad with technology himself." All I could do was breath. "And if he needed scientific help he came to me." "Really you gonna brag," I said. "No," he pressed the button, "I'm gonna sting you like a jellyfish." That time I screamed.

Undertaker's POV:

I stopped and my father senses kicked in. "Victoria." I don't know where to look, so I'll need help.

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

To the left of me was a little bottle of blood. Looking at it makes me feel weak, I already think I'm getting pale. "Othello w-why are you *cough* doing this?" "Well because it's my job and it's my way of getting revenge on your father." "But my dad *cough* never—" "Aanndd time for another true story." He got comfy for this one. "Seventy years ago your father tried to escape HQ—succeeding and destroying most of it in the process—and became known as the fugitive of legend." He came close to me. "Your fathers a deserter, Victoria."
I remembered what Damian said when we fought, 'H-he he's a deserter.'
"Although I can't remember why he left, was it for some girl? Can you tell me, Victoria?" ". . . I won't tell you shit."

Undertaker's POV:

It was me, Grell, Will, and Ronald in the association following those screams.
"I would be happy to break down the doors," Grell said. "No thank you, I know the perfect death scythe to break them down." When my scythe broke the doors down that slacker hid under his desk, and Victoria was unconscious. I hoped.