56: A show in Germany?

💀🖤at the GRDA the next day🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

Every time I turned a corner they applauded. "No no please I haven't even had coffee yet I'm not awake, but thanks." Ronald came by with cups of coffee. "You look like you need one." "Indeed I do my fake brother." At my office floor there was more clapping. "Step aside her majesty coming through," Ben said. Jerry knelt, "I am at your service." "Stop it you two you're embarrassing yourselfs," I said—even though I laughed. In my office I looked at my list, "let's see how many people die today."

💀🖤lunchtime at the Undertaker's parlor🖤💀

"So far the souls aren't worthy of my death scythe," I said. "I see, too many heart attacks," dad said. "Yeah, but I got a carriage crash this afternoon." "Oooh those used to excite me, I'd count down till they hit the body." I took one bone biscuit. "I'll try that," I gave him a hug, "see you later dad."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

I tried what my dad used to do . . . I don't know why it made me laugh. Once my list was complete I gave it to the Administrative Department and headed home. Even on my walk home reapers who saw my show wanted an autograph, I needed to get used to this.

💀🖤at home🖤💀

Once again Sacha and Rudgar were at the door. "I thought you guys were heading home." "We were, till we got a call from our association," Sacha said. "What did they say?" "You might wanna call a family meeting for this," Rudgar said.

💀🖤downstairs in the recording studio with all 9 of them🖤💀

"A show in Germany?" I said. Seven of them were still confused. "Yes, the heads of our association world provide the help," Sacha said. "And why would we go to Germany?" Grell ask. "Because I've shown videos of Victoria's concerts and the reapers like her, the heads even like her," Rudgar said. "That's where you're wrong," Will said pushing up his spectacles, "they don't like her . . . they love her." "He's right," dad said, "they love her enough to help her put on a show there . . . That is if she wants to." Everyone looks at me and all I could say was, "give me a moment."

Undertaker's POV:

"I'll go after her." I looked outside and she wasn't on the roof, I checked inside and didn't expect to see her in her room looking in the mirror. "Are you afraid?" I asked. "No, I just hope that they'll accept me for me." Victoria looked at me with red eyes, her real self always makes me smile. "Weather you sing or not, they'll accept you for both forms, Victoria." "You forgot the witch, dad." Her hand started glowing. "That too, so dearie do you have an answer, because whatever it is I'll be with you."

💀🖤downstairs in the recording studio🖤💀

"So are you gonna do it?" Sasha asked. The others looked anxious, some like Grell with joy, others like Othello looked nervous. Sasha . . . Go inform the GRDA that in two days we'll all be heading to Germany, Rudgar I need you to leave now and tell your association that I'll be coming over, and I'll only do three shows," Victoria said. "Can we at least toast with beer before I go tell," Rudgar said.

💀🖤at the main floors piano🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

"To a show in Germany," I said. "To a show in Germany," they repeated. "And a possible European tour." "Wait, European tour?" Alan asked. "Yes see, we arrive and then spread the word that I might be touring, we do the first show, get some videos out, and by the end of the third show if another country wants me to preform, I preform. But they better offer help or I'm coming back here." "I see, well then, to a European tour," Undertaker said." "To a European tour." All our cups went cling.

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

Dad was spending the night and we had a little talk before I went to bed. "You sure you're not nervous, Victoria." "Why should I be, I have my necklace, and you'll be with me wherever we go," I said. "Right, goodnight my little vampire reaper." Before I got in the sheets he opened the door. "Oh did I mention I have a human friend with a really nice house, so you don't have to worry about a hotel."

Ok I'm only gonna write up to chapter 60, then I'll do another book that's just the concerts because I have so many ideas and they just don't fit into one fanfic.