39: Who are you? (part 2)

Previously:
"Who are you?" "Isn't it obvious, I'm you . . . just seventy years in the future." "At the appointed time you drank and coughed, he came into our world," Will said. Then he drew a line pointing up, "now we just have to get him back before anything in our world—living or dead—or to either of you starts happening." Will handed me the paper, and something tells me you're the only one who can do it, Victoria."

Victoria's POV:

"Why me?" Will gave me that 'are you serious' look. "Don't worry, Grell and Ronald will take your to-die list and split it in half," he took his scythe, "I'll come back tomorrow and see what you've got, goodnight." Ronald, Eric, and Alan followed . . . A certain red head was eyeing both men like candy, he went for the younger one, but I caught him with my magic and threw him to his death scythe.
"Get out."
He got up and adjusted his spectacles. "Fine I will, but I'm coming back, oh we're all coming back to see—" I hissed at him showing my fangs. "Ok ok I'll go."
The door shut. It was just me and two men you'd think were twins. Except one looks like he's in his twenties the other looks like he's in his forty's. "You're a vampire, and a witch." "I'm actually three things in one, it's a long story," I said. "Which you don't have time for because it's past your bedtime," dad said. "Now brush your fangs and get ready for bed. I'll be sleeping with you tonight and he can have his bedroom." "That's the most normal thing I've heard this night."
Dad was in my bed and I was in my coffin, going to sleep was tricky because what kept flowing through my head was his name . . . I don't even know my dads name.

Adrian's POV:

Everything looks the same in my room, but it just doesn't feel the same, it's like there's something missing. I just got up and went for a drink. "Couldn't sleep."
With his eyes covered and white pjs on, he looks like a ghost. "Milk?" "Thanks." When we touched for a second I thought I saw Claudia, maybe . . . "Did you see what I saw?" "Was it a female just as beautiful as the one sleeping in a coffin Hihihi." We sat at the table opposite each other. "Who exactly am I in seventy years?" "Hihi, I can't tell you unless you tell me a joke," he said. "What?"
"Oh alright, but just because you might forget. I'm a mortician, they call me Undertaker." This me was weird. "And I take jokes as payment hihi."
"Where did you find her?" I asked. "Poor thing, I heard her banging on my parlors door on a rainy night. Then it was either have your soul collected, or become a reaper by the End Your Life slip." I didn't have much to say about her now, I just looked left. "She's really special and kind, you just have to get to know her," Undertaker said. I took a drink, "I would love to, but . . ."

Undertaker's POV:

He must be thinking about Claudia, I know just how to cheer him up. I started chuckling quietly. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Gyhehehe, you've got a milk mustache on your face." He wiped it off. "Well you got a biscuit in your mouth that looks like a penis." I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

Not only do I have two dads—for now—but I have two dads sleeping on the table.
"WAKE UP!"
They woke up and looked around like teenagers who fell asleep in class. "Hihi, morning—" "Wash up and get dressed, you and me are figuring out this back to his time thing," I said. "Hihi ok," Undertaker said. It was just me and his past self now. "Ok first, don't go into my room or your office, what you find in there might alter your future," I said. "Yes mother." "And second don't leave or open the door to anyone." "So basically I'm locked in my own place until you find a way to get me back," he said. I didn't say anything, I just got a drink of blood. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a way to pass the time."

Me and Undertaker went up to the human realm. "Where exactly are we going?" "Why to the one place up here that deals with magic dearie," he said.
Knock knock.
The door opened a bit. "Oh it's you." The door shut, behind it I could hear, 'my lady it's that weird funny guy again, and he brought a friend this time.' 'Let them in wolf.' The door opened and it was the same guy from Lord Phantomhives gathering, so that means . . . The little girl on robot spider-like legs came around the corner. "Hello, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Such a sweet smile with a smart brain to invent those legs. "Well, hehe, we have a magical situation, and I thought maybe you could help," Undertaker said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Turns out it was the girls—Sullivan's—fault. "It was meant for Ciel, I'm sorry."
"No no it's ok, we're both fine, as for the one at home I hope he's asleep," I said. "We just need to know if there's a spell or serum to take him back to his time." "Hmm . . . I'll have to check my basement, come on Wolf." After a few minutes Sullivan came back with some old books. "You might have your answers here," she said. "Though I doubt it because what you're trying to do is dangerous and impossible beyond magic and science," Wolf said. "Ignore him, good luck," she said. I squatted down so I could face her, "you remind me of a younger me, except I didn't have spider legs."

When we got back he was asleep—in sweats and snoring on the couch. "Dad I don't think I've ever heard you snore." "Heeheehee well you're hearing it now."
I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. Time to go make some magic.
Knock knock.
Who's at the . . . "Grell?" "Well I did say I was coming back, didn't I."