43: More than what you are

💀🖤on a weekend off🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

"Dad where are we going?" And why did you make me bring the book my mom gave me. "To a place that I know will love you," he said. The place we were at had a skull with a cd between its teeth. "Reaper Records? There's a recording studio down here?" "Hihihi, let's check it out." We were in the meeting room with the three heads of Reaper Records: one old man in charge of the recording section, one about dads age who works with DJs, and another who works with radio station people. "What exactly are you doing here?" The DJ asked. "Well isn't it obvious, I'd like to sing and sign a contract with this recording studio," I said.
They looked at each other. "Why'd you bring him?" The old man said. If he wasn't holding my hand I'd slap that man back to life. "I'm her manager, she doesn't sing in public without my permission, and if she did I would hear about it faster then you can collect a cinematic record." "Yes and you're also her father," the radio man said. "Don't you already have a job," the old man said. "I can—"
"Just let her sing one of her songs, and we can work something out," Dad said.
"Alright come with me." I was shaking inside the recording room. "Shhh shhh, it's alright, just keep your eyes on me," dad said. I nodded my head.

💀🖤after Clarity and once upon a December🖤💀

"Undertaker why didn't you tell me." "Hehe I wanted it to be a surprise." His surprise had me fiddling with my fingers. "No really, why did you bring me to the most well known recording studio in the realm." He sat down in front of me and took my hands. "You drink blood, you reap souls, and not to mention there's magic in your veins." "What's your point?" I asked. "You are more then what you are, dearie. When you sing, people just wanna know if that voice is real or not, you put all your emotions into a song and then just let them go on a specific note." His index finger with a ring and thumb held my head. "You have a gift, Victoria, and I think it's time you showed it to everyone."
The three heads came back in.
"Have you come to a decision," my dad said. "We have . . . and we're sorry," the old man said. "Beg your pardon?" "You're great Victoria, you really are, but maybe meet with others before you decide so soon," the DJ said. "O-okay."
My dad just nodded, he grabbed my hand—a little tight—and we left.

☕️off for a drink☕️

"I don't understand, you sang perfectly, and yet they don't want a record of yours on top of their walls." "Dad, who cares, and you know maybe we should go to other record companies and see what they think," I said.
"No, you are the daughter of a legend—two at that matter—and you deserve the best," he said. I took a sip of my still hot drink . . . and then it hit me. "Dad, what if we build our own record studio?" "Hmmm?" "Nothing big you know just a small one."
"I don't know my little reaper, that's a lot of money," he said. "Don't worry, I got this."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Alright my witch outfit, the necklace, and the book. I drank a whole bottle of blood so I hope that helps. "Alright time to fly to house Phantomhive," I said.

🏠at the manor🏠

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked. "I just wanted to see the mess I made in the ballroom, see if it's fixed," I said. "Of course my lady, please follow me." When we were in the room the butler lit up three more candles for more light. But it wasn't necessary because the floor was perfectly fine, no cracks. Touching where I casted the spell I sensed nothing. "My Lord ordered me to fix and clean the room after Undertaker took you to your room." "Wait, my room," I said. "Yes, after your aquatints with him, getting to know you, and what happened here, my young master offered that bedroom to you and you alone."
"So I have my own room here." "Yes," he stuck his hand out, "my lady I would politely escort you to your room, if you wish to stay the night," Sebastian said.

" . . . I'm sorry, though I'm glad I have a place in the Phantomhive household, not tonight." As happy as I was, I came here to do something, and it is done.
"Very well then, I'll show you back to the doors," Sebastian said.

🏠outside🏠

"I hope the night you do stay here is not because of father-daughter issues."
"Well then have the Lord throw another party and I promise I'll stay," I said.

Sebastian's POV:

She flew away—impressive for a lady with multiple abilities—and I went back in. "Hmm, well my lady there will be a party," I pulled out the invitation from my pocket, "except it won't be at the Phantomhive manor."

😈Cliffhanger.