14: 118 Years Old (part 1)

Let's pretend that doesn't look like a little wedding cake 😆😊

Victoria's POV:

"Guys she's waking up." Ronald, Grell, Undertaker, and Will were in my room.
"Happy birthday!"
I couldn't help but giggle, this all felt like a dream, until I looked at my calendar, the seventh of September was circled. I grabbed the pillow next to me—guess Sacha got up early—and screamed. "I'm 118, I cannot believe I'm an adult!" "Yes you are dear," Grell said. "Now try the breakfast cake." Three out of four have a bit of a mess on their face. "You have no idea how hard it is baking with them," Will said. "Oh yeah, try baking with the one who looks like he's making a wish," I said. Undertakers laugh made me laugh, a nice way to start my birthday.
Mmmm, a pancake cake with honey, delicious. "Grell, is that my birthday present behind you?" "Guilty, here you go. Now you better wear this to work."

This coat is supposed to be casual, when I feel rich wearing this

This coat is supposed to be casual, when I feel rich wearing this. "Turn around so I can take a picture." "Sacha, I thought you left." "Nine I just woke up early. Now I'd get out there before your birthday cake is gone," she said. "One second," I had on a shirt, trousers, boots that went over my knees, and of course the coat. I'm ready. "Hey Sacha can you get my death scythe for me?" She stood there fangirling. I stepped into the kitchen and it got quiet. "I knew it was the right coat," Grell said. "You always choose the right outfit, Grell," I looked around, "where's Undertaker?" "He said he had to go and that he'll see you soon," Will said. I wasn't going to feel sad that he didn't see me in my Saturday outfit, so I just picked up two bone biscuits and my death scythe. "Wa you all stand'n around for. Let's go to work, Sacha, Rudgar, I'll show you around then you can see how I collect souls."

When we got to work Eric and Alan were waiting outside. "There's our birthday woman," Eric said. He and Alan opened the doors. A swarm of questions and cameras came at me.
"Victoria how does it feel to be the first female reaper in the Retrieval Squad?"
"Victoria how does it feel to take the soul of a human instead of its blood?"
"Victoria is your death scythe as sharp as your fathers?"
I was tired of this, they want answers I'll give them answers. "Hmm, let's see the first female in the Retrieval Squad, it feels great and the guys treat me with respect. Taking the souls of humans, *snap* just get it over and done with. As for my scythe," I pointed it at the guy who asked me, "I don't know you tell me." He was with fear while others were interested. "Is it an axe or a guitar?" "I think it's both."
"If you do not work at the association exit the building at once." It was the heads. Once they all left I went to clock in, but not before the heads gave me a happy birthday. When I finally clocked in I already felt tired. "I'll get you coffee sis," Ronald said. "Don't forget the milk," I said. I drank it all in a second, "so Sacha, Rudgar, ready for a tour?"

🖤💀after a tour and three souls on the to-die list💀🖤

We had lunch at a deli two buildings down right. "Hey why was my list so short?" "In Germany, if you're list is three people you go home after lunch," Rudgar said. "Besides didn't the heads give you permission to go home early," Ronald said.
"I guess." "Speaking of home, here's our ride to the hotel," Grell said. Outside the deli was a limousine. We all went out, "what is going on?" I asked. The door opened and a red carpet came out. "Your chariot m'lady," Eric and Alan said from the back. I slowly walked down the carpet. "Victoria turn around and smile," Sacha said. I'm pretty sure by the end of this night she'll have more pictures then the paparazzi. Grell came and posed next to me, "you better tell me what is going on," I said. "I'll tell you in the limo now get in. Here Ronald take care of the rest of my list."

🏨at the hotel🏨

"We're staying here, at the Renaissance Hotel?" "Oh darling suites for us cost money and overtime," Grell said

"We're staying here, at the Renaissance Hotel?" "Oh darling suites for us cost money and overtime," Grell said. A red carpet again, inside felt like home, the grand staircase, patterns on the wall. It just needs to be a bit darker. "Alright here are the keys," Alan said. "Don't worry, Victoria, you'll get your key in a few hours, in the meantime let's get ready," Grell said.

🏨3rd floor🏨

When we got into Grells suite, Ruby—the best hair stylist in the salon—was waiting on the couch. "You're late," she said. "Well she needed time to take it all in," Grell said. "She can do that while I do her hair, as a birthday present from the hairstylist at the salon. Oh and Grell, they brought in the dress," Ruby said.
"Oh great, now Victoria—" "don't even finish that sentence." I closed my eyes. There was a bit of walking that came to a stop. "Open your eyes."

I got on my knees—with my spectacles—just to look at the details

I got on my knees—with my spectacles—just to look at the details. "Beautiful isn't it, your father had a hard time picking a dress," Grell said. "My father, Undertaker." "That's our guy, he didn't know weather to choose between green or purple, so I said—" "Ok ok less talking more bathing," Ruby said. "We have to get you ready from head to heals in five hours, and I don't just mean the outfit."

💀🖤it's time🖤💀

Curly black hair, a green dress, black heels, and the only jewelry I have on are emerald earrings. "Whenever you are ready, Victoria," Eric said. He and Alan were ready to open the event room doors. The guests have probably been waiting there for hours . . . well wait no longer. "Gentleman, open the doors."

I entered the room, and it was a standing ovation. This room has probably seen many parties and weddings, but it has never seen a coronation party.
Tonight I'd be a Queen, I saw a throne, a crown, and an Undertaker in a suit and tie with the top hat.