32: Wake up

Previously:
"I hope you don't mind our walk taking a turn to the association," he said. "I left something in my lab." "Victoria?" Oh right she's on a date . . . With him. I sat down on this chair that reminds me of the throne on my birthday. "Is this the only big thing you have?" "Yes." All of a sudden bars came around my hands and legs and held me down. "Which is why I'm glad you sat in it without force," he flipped a switch, pushed a button, and a form of electricity flew threw me. He came close to me. "Your fathers a deserter, Victoria." When my scythe broke the doors down that slacker hid under his desk, and Victoria was unconscious.

Undertaker's POV:

I ran to her, no pulse or heartbeat. The tip of my blade was under Othellos chin. "What, have you done, to my daughter." "W-well I just—" "What have you done to her!" "I just wanted to try out my new equipment . . . and I think I went to far and broke it," Othello said. Next to him was the controller all broken up. "Grell, try and brake her loose," I said. I moved the blade and grabbed him by the shirt. "Now what lab toy should I brake first hmm."
"I can't cut it." I turned to Grell, "what?" "The bars that have her bound to the seat, I can't cut them." "They're made of the same thing death scythes are made of," Othello said. I didn't know what to say, so I threw him down. "Ronald make sure he doesn't get up," I said. I got in front of her and put my hand on her cheek. "After Claudia died I thought I'd never find love, then I found you my little vampire, and you're soo much like her as if she was your mother. Now I your father am telling you to wake up." Both my hands were on her now and tears were falling. "Wake up, Victoria, I failed your mother but I will not fail you."

Victoria's POV:

I was in the woods and saw nothing but fog. I kept hearing voices from my past and present. Then I saw someone coming, their silhouette looked familiar. "Undertaker?"
"Not exactly but I do sleep in a coffin." That voice. Out of the fog came my real father, Count Dracula. "Father." I wanted to run to him but I couldn't move, and when he came closer to me . . . "You have not changed a bit father. But but what's with the all-black look?" The only color on him was his amulet. "I think a friend of yours would say, red is the new black." I facepalmd. "Hmmm, those moartea (Grim Reaper) friends of your really are a handful," he said. "And that mortician, with a history just as dark and romantic as mine." "Undertaker," I said. "Yes, a man who took you in as his daughter," I heard words up above— 'I failed your mother but I will not fail you'—"and feels like nothing without you." It felt cold. "We don't have much time," dad said. Out of his pocket he pulled out a stone. "This is Rhodonite, it has power, generosity, and it'll wake up the hidden talent that you have," he said. "Which is?" He said nothing and crushed it in his palm. "Dad why'd you—" the wind blew what was left of it to me. I felt tingly inside.
"You will find answers back at the castle my fiică (daughter). Now fly up to your family that awaits you."

Undertaker's POV:

Victoria started glowing. "Gentlemen something tells me we should get down," Will said. We all got down, she started glowing brighter and brighter, until suddenly . . . She wasn't sitting, she was flying. "Oh she looks fabulous," Grell said.
(Basically like this, like scarlet witch)

(Except green—which is her sister's color—ok back to the fanfic)"How did you get out of the seat?" Othello asked

"How did you get out of the seat?" Othello asked. "Wrong question," she said. With one hand Victoria lifted Othello off the ground. "You should ask yourself what lab toy of yours will I break first." "Uh that's kinda what your father said—"
"Shut up!" Her wave green hands slammed him down so hard that his spectacles cracked. "Ahhh, and these were new," Othello said. She pointed to the drawers and cabinets and they broke open, she brought out everything—making a fist—and broke it. All those vials were now shards of glass. I tried to go up to her but Will stopped me. "I don't think she's done yet," he said. Victoria's eyes were glowing brighter, there were more green waves around her, all of a sudden the tables were lifted . . . and she threw them out the window. She looked down at him, "Now you have nothing but your name." I couldn't take this anymore, "Victoria," Will let me go, "stop this alright he's had enough." I stuck out my hand, "let's go home." Her light started to dim. "Dad." All of a sudden it went out and she started falling. I made my death scythe disappear and caught her in a whiff. "Let's get out of here," I said. "Good because I think security is coming," Grell said.

🖤💀at the apartment💀🖤

I didn't wanna leave her yet, so I left her bedroom door open and I could hear them in the living room. "What happened in there?" Ronald asked. "I might know one thing just by the looks of it," Will said. "She opened the cabinet and moved the tables with her mind, she used telekinesis, the power to move objects with your mind." "Great now she can float and and touch things without even touching them," Grell said. I stroked her cheek with my left index finger, "I don't care what happened in that lab, I just want you to wake up my little vampire reaper."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

I left her room and closed the door. They all got up. "Well gentlemen, pack a small bag we're going to Romania," I said.