52: What happend to my mother?

💀🖤a few days after meeting the queen🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

My outfit was in the recording studio behind glass, Dad said it should be out so I could see it and maybe it'll inspire me to write new songs. It did, one, one song because everytime I looked at it, I thought of my mother. I thought of Claudia and my dad dancing in the garden house. "Alright dinner is ready . . . Victoria, are you ok?" "Oh sorry, didn't hear you come in," I said.

🖤💀during dinner💀🖤

"Dad, did you go to Claudia's debutant party?" "No, why do you ask." He just straight up gave me the answer. "Well, you want my dress out in the open, and we danced where you and mom danced," I said, "it just seemed like you were trying to relieve that moment." He took a drink then my hand, "I wasn't there that night at the party, but one picnic she told me what her dress looked like. Off the shoulder, with rose silk on the chest area, some embroidery on there, but the most embroidery was on the train of the dress," he said, "roses in so many sizes, and do you know the best part about this story dearie?" I shook my head. "The dress was white, the queen told her she was practically glowing." "That's beautiful, dad." I went to wash the dishes and he stopped me from starting the water. "What's wrong?" "Nothings wrong d—"
"Victoria I've known you long enough to know something's wrong, now what is it?" As strict as he said it, I saw worry in his eyes. ". . . Come with me," I said.

🖤💀down in the studio💀🖤

"Dad, you've told me stories about you and Claudia ever since I thought I didn't belong here, you've shown me pictures of each other, happy without a care in the world . . . And yet, after that dance in the garden house, I can't stop thinking these words." I had to breath before I said this. "What happened to my mother?"

Undertaker's POV:

I should have known this would happen, just not so soon. "My little vampire reaper . . . Your mom passed away." "I know she's gone dad, I just wanna know how, and if you don't wanna tell me," she looked at the dress, "then I understand." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Let's sit down." This is not gonna be easy.

"When I collected souls and had the time to spend with Claudia, it just wasn't enough . . . So I deserted the GRDA—destroying a bit of it in the process—but I didn't care, not if it meant being closer to your mother." "So what Othello said when he was hurting me was true." I took her hand, "I'm sorry that—"
"Dad, I'm the daughter of two legends, puberty hurts more than being the daughter of a deserter," that made me smile, "now back to your story and mom's." That not so much. "Well as you know, I became a mortician, and if there was anything strange going on in the underworld, Claudia came to me for information . . . And it was with her that my paying with laughter started."
"Really?" "Yes but that's a bedtime story. Anyhow we were closer, we were happy, we were in love, and I thought nothing could separate us. But I was wrong."

🖤💀flashback to 1866💀🖤

I decided to pay a visit to my Claudia Phantomhive, but not to be un-gentlemanly I made sure to bring a bouquet of lily and roses. Both our flowers together. When I arrived I saw a strange figure on the roof, eyes glowing yellow-green. I dropped the bouquet and ran to my love, what I found in there had me on my knees.
My love, my lady who brings the color sapphire to shame, was dead on the floor. I saw no traces of blood or the closest thing to a weapon. "Claudia, Claudia wake up." I shook her body, I did cpr, I did anything I could to feel a pulse and know she was alive. "Claudia it's me, Adrian, your Undertaker, your Grim Reaper . . . Please wake up." When I realized the truth I put her to bed and whispered my last words to her. "I will protect Vincent and Francis, I will help him when he becomes the queens guard dog and all the Phantomhives that come after them. You have my word, my love." I couldn't say anything more because then I'd weap, and I didn't want to do that on my lovers death bed. I caressed her cheek one last time and kissed those lips that felt cold. "Farewell, Claudia."

💀🖤back to normal🖤💀

"Her funeral was worse, I had to say goodbye to her again, but I made sure she looked beautiful." "Did you ever find the reaper that took her soul?" Victoria asked. "No, and quiet frankly I don't need to know who took Claudia's soul, I just need to know where her book is." "The Grim Reaper library," she said. I nodded. "So she died the same way her father did, a heart attack," Victoria said.

Victoria's POV:

He nodded his head again. I noticed him twisting her locket around his finger. "Can I see it," I said. He unhooked his jewelry and gave it to me, the fourth locket said Claudia and the year she died, with a strand of her hair twisted into in infinity. "It's beautiful, but why infinity?" He turned my face so I'd face him. "Because that's how much I loved her, and being immortal meant I could love her forever, which is why I treasure the lockets I put on here. Especially hers." I felt a tear down my cheek. I looked at it. "I miss her dad." Undertaker put his arm around me. "I do to my little vampire reaper."

🖤💀time skip to bed💀🖤

Undertaker's POV:

I didn't sleep till it was ready, "hehe, perfect." I wanted to give her this when she was older—maybe married—but it's too late. I snuck into her room and put a locket around the blue rose. It had my name and Claudia's, the date on it was the day I met her when she was a child, and a little strand of both our hair tied together to make the infinity symbol. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, "sweet dreams, Victoria."

Sooooo sorry for the late update, other anime's and fanfic (new and old) got in the way, along with statistics. I will tell you one thing . . . The next chapter is a concert.