20: The Campania

Ok I meant to publish 19 and this one on the same day but my finger slipped. Oh well, welcome aboard the titan-I mean Campania.

Victoria's POV:

Grells hand froze. "The what?" "The Campania, this new seafood restaurant a few blocks from here," Will said. "I made reservations hours ago for the seven of us." "So that's where Eric and Alan are heading," I said. "And they might get there early if we don't hit the road." Ronald said. "*sigh* Come on darling I'll finish it when we get there."

🚢at the restaurant🚢

We had to park a bit far from the entrance, but it was worth-it because the restaurant really looked like the ship from the outside. It's name, Campania, was on the side of the built-in pier, the end of it looked like the bow. "Hehe, why are you just admiring the outside, you haven't even seen the inside," Undertaker said. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the inside, which felt like a long way.

3rd person POV:

Eric and Alan went after them. "Do you think she knows?" Ronald asked. "Oh Ronny, the real question is has he told her," Grell said.

Victoria's POV:

"Reservations for seven at seven under the name, vampire reaper," Will said. The two couples in the room looked afraid except for the hostess. "Here it is, so good to meet you." "Likewise," I said. She led us to our table and I noticed that people who dressed normally sat at tables to the edge. "I'll show you first-class if you want." After we got to our table—outside on the pier—I went up the first-class stairs . . . I saw so many long dresses it could be a curtain store up there. "So how did it look?" The hostess asked. "I'd rather dine in there, then up there," I said. "So boys what's on the menu."

We had fish and chips, dad kept his laughing to a minimum, and Grell was sitting next to Will so he was rather tamed. "I did this when I was on the ship and I'm gonna do it again, a toast to day at the beach and time on the ship," Ronald said.
Eric and Alan didn't refuse, Grell said this was his last drink, Will doubted it, and dad just giggled. "Well . . . To a day at the beach and time on the ship," I said.
All our cups went cling.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Ronald dropped us home and I dropped on the couch full to the belly. "I can't believe I ate that blueberry pie." "Heehee I cannot believe they were on the house," dad said. He sat down next to me, "now why don't you get ready for bed, I've got a special bedtime story for you."

💀🖤time for said bedtime story🖤💀

"Victoria have you ever wondered, what if there was more after we reapers collected the souls." "That's impossible, we collect souls and when we're done looking at the record it ends," I said. "Yes, but what if there was more after the record ended at the appointed time, what would happen to the body hmmm?"
He told me about what happened if you added a fake record to the real one, the body would move again, but even it knows there is something missing. "It must be after the souls," I said. "Hihihi you catch on faster than the Earl and the reapers," he said. I was floating away. "Oh sorry, let me cut to the chase. There were people who liked my idea, but they were in America so what better way to travel—" "Then on a ship," I said. "And that's where our story begins," Undertaker said.

💀🖤time skip brought to you buy Book of Atlantic🖤💀

I was almost sleepy. "Those suckers didn't stand a chance," I said. "No they didn't, I was almost out . . . until my treasure was kicked from me. It fell from my grasp into Earl Phantomhives hands, but I knew I could trust him with it." The last I heard was 'l sliced that ship in half before I disappeared.'

Undertaker's POV:

I don't even know if she heard the last words, she was nice and warm in bed. I couldn't help but stroke her hair. "One day my little vampire reaper, you will swing that scythe and destroy something big, wether it's for good or bad."
I kissed her forehead, "goodnight dearie."
I looked in my office for my mourning lockets, the memories I have of those who passed on. This is my treasure, and now my greatest treasure is in her room asleep. "Claudia, I hope I did the right thing and told her."

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

I woke up and made breakfast. I probably shouldn't be thinking about this while cooking . . . but fake records brought the dead to life, incredible. I mean it's mad but it worked, it's impossible but it worked, did my dad do it? Yes and it worked. Only that was months ago. "Dad, breakfast is ready." Not a sound.
He wasn't in his bedroom. I checked his office and found him asleep on the couch. On his chest was a picture of him and Claudia, it looked like they were dancing, I could hardly tell since his hand was covering it. "What's for breakfast?"
That made me jump, "oh uhh, eggs and bacon and French toast biscuits."
He rubbed his face. "Be there in a second," he said. That was my cue to leave.
"Victoria . . ." I turned around. "I'll tell you about the picture in a moment."

💀🖤during breakfast🖤💀

"Sooo, the picture," I said. "Well to put it in a few words, a dancing competition, I was happy to oblige, and we lost." I slammed my hand on the table, "what!" "If you want to know where Lord Druid gets his flirtyness, it runs in the family. His father was a judge and he just picked on the prettiest woman he saw."

Undertaker's POV:

She started muttering. "Hey little reaper don't worry, because we both danced that stupid competition away." She started smiling. "Now how about a day of just you and me. A father daughter day hmmm." She just ate the last toast. "We can do whatever you want today." I had my Undertaker smile on my face. "Whatever I want?" I nodded my head. "Then let me get dressed because we're going . . . "

Cliffhanger 😈 As for the picture . . .

She has a bow in her hair too that's so cute 😆 and I wanna dance

She has a bow in her hair too that's so cute 😆 and I wanna dance . . . But with him 😆