55: Enchanted Forest (finale)

Featuring our last two songs:  Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton Johns version) and A dream is a wish your heart makes from Cinderella.

🖤💀 after be prepared and I can go the distance (in the purple dress)💀🖤

"You know everyone, I've said don't go in the forest, that there might be watches there . . . but if you just go knee deep enough, you might find this beautiful open spot with flowers."
(Picture the meadow from twilight, and if you don't like the book well here's a pic)

"(Picture the meadow from twilight, and if you don't like the book well here's a pic)

(It's the best I can find that didn't have them, back to the fanfic.)

The fog machine started at my feet, and then Undertaker came out nicely dressed. Some were still shocked but when he kissed my hand they remembered he's my dad. "May I have this dance?" He asked. The music started, "Yes you may, I want everyone to put their arms around the one they love tonight, and if you're here alone or with your friends, then shine the light of the stars up." In other words turn your phones flashlight on.

(If it's like this it's Victoria, if it's like this, it's Undertaker, if it's underlined it's both of them singing)

"There's a calm surrender
To the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind
Can be turned away."
"An enchanted moment
And it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior
Just to be with you."

"And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds,"

"Believe the very best."

Now it was just one hand and another behind our back, and the light from the audience looked beautiful.

"There's a time for everyone
If they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope
Moves us all in turn."
"There's a rhyme and reason

To the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager."

"Beats in time with yours."
He spun me around.
"And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far."
He lifted me up and I opened my arms.
"And can you feel the love tonight
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best,"
He put me down and we held hands.
"It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best."

Applause and cheers, he bowed and I curtsied and Just as he was about to leave . . . "Where are you going?" My dad turns, "I trust no one else on the piano but you father." With technology a piano rises to the stage. "Hihi, as you wish my dear." It was a night under the stars. The only light was the one on me and my dad.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep."

I made hand jesters like sleeping and touching my heart.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true."

The stars on the screen started turning into dreams a person would have, like sailing on a boat, or flying on a dragon.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep."

I slowly walked down the catwalk making something appear in my hands.

"Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true."

I held the crown Undertaker put on my head on my 118th birthday. "When I was a child I dreamt that I would rule as a queen, I never imagined that you grim reapers would give me the chance to do so." Cheers. My dad came up and put it on my head. The crown started to glow and glitter rained down on me, when I opened my eyes I had the dress from my birthday on. Everyone chanted 'long live the queen' till I left the stage. My voice for the last time on the audios.
"Remember everyone, never go in the forest alone, it'll hide your secrets but it comes with a price, and if you do, be safe . . . Because the forest is enchanted."

💀🖤at home🖤💀

"Dad can you make sure half the money goes to the hospital to help the children," I said. "Yes my little vampire reaper, now get some rest, you really shot your voice to the stars tonight." He gave each a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight dad." "Goodnight dearie." I looked at the picture of him and Claudia. "Goodnight mom."