21: The Spa

What is he thinking? Or is he looking at you? 😏
Featuring this lovely outfit, But forget the watch:

What is he thinking? Or is he looking at you? 😏 Featuring this lovely outfit, But forget the watch:

Victoria's POV:

"So you wanna go to a spa," dad said. "Yes I wanna go to a spa, reaping souls tires you out and you just wanna relax for a while." The look on his face says you tire me out, and our training has only begun. "Take a bottle of wine just in case," he said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"The Skulls Spa, you guys got some weird name for things in this . . . Dad . . ." I could see why he was not responding. Grell was coming. "Well this's interesting, don't worry loves, stick with me and you'll have the best spa day of your lives."
"Today is a father daughter day, Grell. Maybe we'll run into you," Undertaker said.

💅in the spa💅

We both got into robes and slippers, at least we were smart enough to bring towels. "Now you come with me, and don't worry she'll be fine," the lady said. Dad pointed at his neck, I looked down and gave him a thumbs up. "Hey where are we going?" I asked. "Well you're getting the full spa treatment, and as for him I think he's just relaxing in a hot tub or in a sauna." The lady opened the door to a room with a nice bath tub that smelled sweet with roses in it. "You'll soke In here for a bit, then a body massage, you'll get a foot massage when you do your pedicure." "Is that it?" I asked. "Oh no you'll get a manicure too and a facial after this," the lady said. "I'll be back in a few." The water was just the right temperature for my skin, with that sweet smell and roses in it I could fall asleep.

Undertaker's POV:

I can see why women and Grell like this. Speaking of Grell, he was in the room next to me. The walls were thin so hearing was easy.
Knock knock. "Hey did you tell her about the Campania and what happened?" "I did . . . and she didn't have a problem with it." I heard him splashing in there. "What? . . . Hmph, wait until she hears the whole story, she might run off after she hears it," Grell said. I just ignored him and relaxed.

💀🖤a body massage🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

The lady giving me the massage was Jenny's mom, Olga. "Don't worry, when I'm done with you, you'll feel like you're still alive." When it was over I looked in the mirror, touched my body, and said "I think I'm 90 again." "Hahaha, well I'm glad you feel younger," Olga said. "Now come let's get a foot massage and mani and pedi."

💀🖤in the mp room🖤💀

"Olga darling what took you so . . . oh she was doing you," Grell said. "Hey Grell, did you run into my dad?" "Run into him, oh honey we were neighbors in the hot tub rooms." Something tells me Grell is gonna use this for his advantage.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I decided my fingers and toes would be white, I went to meet up with dad and he was already eating. "Uhhh, you could have waited," I said. "Haha, you were getting your hands and feet done, I was gonna eat without you eventually." He ate a spoon of his dessert, if this man wasn't my father I'd choke him, but Grell told me he already did that.

After a dessert with a bone biscuit I went and got my facial and that is the most time I've almost fallen asleep. When I got dressed and looked in the mirror I looked like I just came into the realm, only cleaner and brighter. "Well who is that lovely little reaper? Can't be my daughter no she's always in her room." He was back to his usual self, hat and all. We went to pay and the front desk lady said we get half off of everything. "But we're not even members," I said. "No, but on behalf of Olga, Grell and a few other employees, we'd like to give you half off on your first day." I paid and my wallet almost looked empty. "You see why I take jokes for money," dad whispered in my ear. "Shut up." I became a member and took some flyers. "Here dad, keep these in your robe," I said. I walked out feeling new. "So . . . Where do you wanna go now?"
"Hmm . . . I know.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Undertaker's POV:

We got back home with sheet music, I guess I'll have to dust off the piano . . . orrr.
"Victoria can I borrow your axe, now don't worry I know what I'm doing," I said.
"Which is?"
"Turning it into a guitar," I said. "You turn the volume up here and it'll turn into a guitar, you turn it back and it's an axe again." She looked up then at the sheet music. "If you can do that before I eat dessert, then you're the best father in the realm," she said.