16: 118 Years Old (part 3)

My first death scythe, 😊 I'll explain the details. But I'll tell you now I got the idea from black butler and what's on the blade from this scythe,

 But I'll tell you now I got the idea from black butler and what's on the blade from this scythe,

And the handle from this one because it looks like the night and stars.

No time for previously, it's off to the story in Victoria's POV:

"Dad, why are you holding a death scythe?" "Hehe, the real question is why am I holding your death scythe. I designed it for you." I heard a cough somewhere. "Hehe and your friend Sera helped with the blade. Go on, take it." When I touched it, I could have sworn I saw it glowing. The skull had a flower crown of lilys, one of the flowers you'd see at funerals. "I wouldn't touch those, even they're a bit sharp," he said. Out of the skull came the blade with gold around it. "This's exquisite work, is this real gold?" I asked. "This'll be the only thing to disappoint you tonight. That's bronze painted gold, but I assure you what is real is that red jewel and green one on the other side." When I got up to see the green one, I was one head shorter than my scythe. "Well this is embarrassing," I said. "You get use to it, hehe. Now as you see the spine curve, it goes from skeleton to sky," Undertaker said. "I like to think of it as, your going from something dark to something beautiful." I gave him another hug. "Well I think this death scythe is beautiful, I don't know what present can top this one."
"So are you giving up your axe for this?" The head of General Affair asked. "If you're having trouble meet with me, alright." I nodded my head. I didn't think about that, turning in one scythe for another. I heard reapers say "keep the other one" and others said "keep this one it's better." Then I heard, "Why can't she have both," Sera said. I looked down at the weapon in my hand, the skeleton and blade reminded me of the scythe Undertaker had . . . I'll figure this out in the morning. "On with the celebration," I said. "A cheers to the Queen," Ronald said.
"To the Queen!"

💀🖤party's over🖤💀

I walked to my suite barefoot.

"Dad can you hold my crown and scythe

"Dad can you hold my crown and scythe." "Hehe, of course, your majesty." I jumped onto the bed. I couldn't stop laughing: I was a 'Queen', who was staying at one of the fanciest hotels in the realm, and I just got a new death scythe. "Alright alright my little reaper, actually, what do I call you now that you're 118?" "M'ere."
I gave him the most loving hug this night has ever seen. "I'll always be your little reaper, dad." "Thanks dearie." "Hey I didn't want to say this when I got in, but more presents." There were a bit more presents on the seat next to the bed. "Hehe, let's start with the little ones first," he said. A $25 birthday card from Eric and another 25 from Alan. Will actually gave me 50 instead of splitting it up. "Well well, one hundred dollars. Make sure to save it or keep it away from Grell or Ronald," he said. "And speaking of Ronald." Dad handed me a shoe box.
"No freaking way," they were a pare of hi top black converse in the form of wedges. "Ahaha how exactly are you going to walk in those?" "I walked in those didn't I?" I pointed to the heels. "Now who's the last present from?" "Hmm . . . from granny." He handed me the bag, under the paper was a dress.

"Beautiful," I said

"Beautiful," I said. "There's a letter in here too. It says, to my dearest granddaughter, I hope you'll wear this dress on your first date. I'll get you the other one when he asks you out a second time."
I folded the dress neatly and put it back in. "You know you're not going out a first or second time with a boy unless I meet him." He was serious, I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice. "I know dad." His Undertaker smile came out. "Now let's save the serious talk for home and get to bed," he said. "Your nightgown should be in the bathroom hehe."

Undertakers POV:

I unlaced her dress then—still holding it on—she went off to the bathroom. "Dad you might wanna hang this up." Victoria threw the dress out. "Gyheheheh, so do you or don't you like it haha." She washed up a bit and came out in this nightgown made of black silk and red lace at the hems. "Dad, this isn't even mine." "I know, hehe, a body of a lady who looked your age came in wearing this. I thought it would look beautiful on you, so I cleaned it up and brought it here. She looked in the mirror with both her eye colors. "You know, Undertaker, I really do look like my mother." "Well then I guess you have your fathers strength and wisdom, but your mothers beauty." Victoria's getting pale, I knew I should have given her one glass at the party. "Thank you. So, any love stories between you and Claudia tonight?" She skipped like a little girl to the sofa. "Not after a bottle of wine and it's straight from home," I said. She held the cup, "don't worry, Victoria, I'm right here." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Undertaker." She didn't drink it all in one sip, she must have saved the flavor.
"I needed that." Victoria picked up the bottle, "Near Bran Castle, Romania. . . . I knew that tasted familiar." She drank that whole bottle in five seconds. "Ahhhh," her teeth were sharper, "I'm gonna need more wine from your friends in high places." She is 118, and her body is changing. "So, the love story continues?"
". . . Not until you brush your teeth and floss your fangs."
"Damn it."