19: Time at the beach

Though the pictures I pin are from Pinterest, this credit goes to SweetLittleVampire who drew it on deviantart. Sure it's September in the story but it's August in Florida. 😊
Featuring this lovely bikini:

 😊Featuring this lovely bikini:

Haha, wait till dad sees that. And the outfit to hide sad bikini is b

 And the outfit to hide sad bikini is b

Victoria's POV:

I woke up Monday earlier than him, I decided I'd make breakfast. "What's all this?" "Well it's good morning and a promise that I'll follow the rules of this apartment," I said. "Hehe, the powder on your cheek also proves it," dad said. "Come on let's eat."

🖤💀time to work💀🖤

I walked in with my new scythe and I kept hearing, 'like father like daughter.' "Hey, Bobby, is everyone creeped out about my scythe?" "Nawww, it's probably because it looks like the one he had . . . Or has, some say he sneaked it out and the one in the basement is a fake." I pretend to stitch my lips and put my finger on it. "I actually like it, Victoria and if anyone has a problem with it, take it up with the blade," Bobby said. "Thanks, hey see you at lunch." The week went well, I decided I'd use this scythe if I had souls to take on the weekend. Luckily the heads decided I'd start next weekend, so this one . . . "Hey Ron, Grell, how about we go to the beach," I said.

🏖to the beach🏖

"Dad hurry up, Ronald will be here any minute," I said. My fake brother rented a car. "Aaaalright how do I look," he said. His trunks were black with purple bone biscuits and he had a shirt with a skeleton on a floaty. But what I had my eyes on more were the scars he had on his legs and hands. He came and put his hand on my cheek, "I'll tell you about them soon."
Beep beep.
"Hehe there's our ride," dad said.

🏖downstairs🏖