26: Date number 2

Featuring this lovely dress and the song Clarity by Zedd.

Victoria's POV:

Victoria's POV:

Alright date numero dos, hopefully he's still out there.

Undertaker's POV:

What does she see in him? I mean he's got the same tie and sox from last time. "So, where are you taking my daughter tonight, Othello?" "Well tonight we're going—" "I'm ready," she came out of her room in a casual outfit—the shoes Ronald gave her, trousers, and a shirt with a black heart—and a long black coat. "Don't you look nice tonight, and for a night at Funtum Music Hall," Othello said. We both looked at him, "wait what?" "Funtum Music Hall, it's this theatre in London you said you never got to see anything there," Othello said. She was looking up at her memories. ". . . You know you're right I have jumped by the place, but I never got to see who was preforming because I had souls to collect," Victoria said. "Well you don't now." Othello pulled out two tickets from his lab coat. Victoria was squealing and jumping like a little girl. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, "we'll be back before midnight," and ran out jumping with joy.
"She knows I have the tickets right." I just laughed, I couldn't hold it back. "Well then, see you at—" I grabbed his coat, "Othello, don't lose sight of her tonight, because when it comes to music, well in your language it's in her DNA."

🎭at Funtum Music Hall🎭

Victoria's POV:

"The Phantom Five," I said. "What are they some boy band?" "I don't know but when I heard they were coming and those box doors opened, I got us front row seats," Othello said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I've had a curry bun and gon to the ladies room and the lights have been down for five minutes. "Hey, Othello what's going on?" "I don't know but—"
"Pardon me but can I borrow this young lady for a minute." It may be dark, but red eyes recognize red eyes. "You're the Phantomhive butler," I said. "Yes and your the Undertakers daughter, now please come with me." He took me right out of my chair to the backstage area. "My Lord you won't believe who I found."
"Victoria, great to see you—bad situation—now do you know how to sing?" I wasn't gonna answer his question unless he answer mine first. "Why do you need me to sing?" "Because not all the Phantom Five are here yet," the Earl said. "There's a carriage crash north London bridge delaying their arrival," the butler said. "So Victoria, can you sing?" The young Earl asked. The kids put a lot of money in this boy band that isn't here, he'll lose a lot if nobody's on stage tonight. ". . . I'll do three, and you are so lucky I can sing." "Great, I'll go announce it, Sebastian find her something fit for the stage." "Yes, my Lord."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

I was in a black and white dress, with heels. The only jewelry I had on was the necklace—I refused to take it off—and my hair was in a ponytail with pins to hold back my bangs. When I imagined myself singing my songs, it was to Grim Reapers, not in a music hall to humans. I looked down and Othello was giving me two thumbs up and I heard "you can do this." I saw someone leaving, "wait, you," I pointed at them, "don't leave, do not leave this theater because if you do you'll have missed an amazing show. Now for my first song I'm gonna need a piano." Behind me just right a piano started to rise. "This first song goes out to the children and young ladies who wanna run away to land but the sea is their home. I call it Under The Sea."

💀🖤after a little mermaid and The Middle🖤💀

When I sang my second song, I had a chance to go down the middle and interact with the audience, a round line of high fives. Now it was my last song—Clarity—and the spotlight was on me.

"High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time."
"Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again."

If it weren't for that Campania story, these lines wouldn't be in the song.

"'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why."
I stuck my hand out.
"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

As the rhythm and beat got faster I started jumping and pounding a fist in the air. ''Cmon everyone you know this is 'fun'tum music hall," I said. First Othello and the row we sat in and then it became a wave.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

As it got slower everyone just waved their hand then put it down.

"Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense."
"Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull, then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you."

I touched my necklace.

Then I heard everyone clapping to a beat: clap, clap, clap.
"'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why."
Then they waved their hands.
"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

I put my hand down then started to raise it . . . and they did the same.

"Why are you my clarity?"Jump London!"
The Funtum Music Hall jumped with fist or hands clapping.
"Why are you my remedy?"
"Alright when I point left say 'why are you my clarity?' I pointed.
"Why are you my clarity?"
"Now the right, why are you my remedy?"
"Why are you my remedy?"

"Sing your heart out with me and I might just come back," I said.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

I bowed and curtsied. "Funtum Music Hall, this is the first place I've ever preformed, and it has bin a pleasure." I heard someone say 'come back.' "Don't worry, when you see my face on that poster outside, you'll know I'm back. Now outside you don't see one face . . . you see five." People cheered again, who knew they still had energy. "Ladies and gentlemen, The Phantom Five." They flew from the sealing to the stage. "It's all yours boys."

💀🖤at home at 11🖤💀

"So how was the date?"
"Amazing." "Extravagant," Othello said. "Oh really," he got off the couch, "so why's my daughter in a dress that I doubt you have the money to pay for?" I thought back—I only had time to put on my shoes—I looked at my hand holding the bag of my clothes I left this apartment in. "I have a good explanation for this," I said. I told him everything after I came out of the ladies room. ". . . And that's why I'm in a dress," I said. "I seehehehe and you got the music hall to jump?" "With fist in the air or hands clapping," Othello said. We walked to the door. "Listen, Othello, I'm sorry the date didn't go as—"
"It's alright, hey we ate we drank soda and it was at a place you've always wanted to see. You on stage was just a surprise," he said. "So I guess there's a third." "On one condition," I said.

Undertaker's POV:

She grabbed Othello by the tie and pulled him close. That's my girl. "You do not say a word of what happened tonight at work tomorrow. If anyone should hear it should be from my vocal chords, understand?" I could smell his fear. "Y-yes." "Great, see you at work." Victoria pushed him out the door. Now I was worried because she drank not two, but three full bottles of wine. She fell into my arms. "Y-you have no idea h-how highdrated you have to be before a show," she said. I carried her to bed, "Hihi I actually do dearie, even though it was only for a few scenes," I said.