46: Welcome to my house

👻two weeks after Halloween👻

Victoria's POV:

So much music in this little apartment . . . I need more room. Let me see if there are any Realestate agents in the book.

💀🖤the next day🖤💀

"What do you think of this one, it has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and enough space in the backyard for a pool," the agent said. "I like it, now about the garage . . ."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Ok I don't mind the Limosine, but where are we going?" Grell ask. "You'll know when we get there," I said. Ronald didn't mind the limo, and Will just looked board, Undertaker kept asking me where we might be going and I kept saying no. As for Othello he sat shotgun. After passing by so many nice houses we arrived. I grabbed a bottle of champagne that was in the limo. "Alright everyone out."
"Uh, where are we?" Ronald asked. "Good question brother," I walked up to the stairs, "welcome to my house." They all had the same expression on their face. "What!"
Dads laughing began, "gyahahaha," then it slowdown "ha haha haaa . . . You serious Victoria?" I brought out a key, "come with me and you'll find out."
The inside wasn't too big, "as you can see stairs leading up to the left side." To the right were two bedrooms, one red one blue. "I call the red one," Grell said. Of course you do. "Come on, you guys haven't even seen one of the best parts," I said. Past that round open space was the piano, then came the living room and kitchen with a island table fit for four. Right of the kitchen was a dining table fit for ten. "No way, is that a . . . " Ronald could not even finish the question.
"Go find out," I said.
Everyone was outside. "So who should we push in first?" Dad whispered.

"How about another day, dad, the pools cold," I said

"How about another day, dad, the pools cold," I said. "Now follow me to the second best thing." "What, a garage," Othello said sarcastically. "No . . . a relax and party room." I opened the door, turned on the lights, and it was better then I imagined. To my left a flatscreen with three sofas around it. On the far left a freezer with my wine and a little bar next to it. On the right were board games and in the middle of the room was a pool table. "Oh I'm ready to party now," Ronald said. "Not yet brother, there's still a room missing." I went all the way to the back where this keypad was, and put the spare key on it. "Step back," a little door on the floor opened. "Where does this lead to," Alan ask. "Follow me and you'll find out," I said. My eyes red with anxiety and excitement.
Down the stairs . . . at a turn right . . . a few more feet, and we made it. "Ok where are we, my hair that looks dirty demands to know," Grell said. I unlocked the door. When I turned on the lights, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

To the right of the room there was a small stage, to the left there was a recording room—headphones and microphones ready—outside of it was the console table with all the buttons and controls you'd move to change the tone of voice. Monitors in some corners, so if I was singing they'd be able to hear me. At the back there was just a couch to sit and relax or practice. But what caught my eye was the big record cd that said V records in the center. "A recording studio underground," Eric said. "Impressive," Will said. More like breathtaking, because I couldn't say a thing, I collapsed onto the floor. Everyone but Undertaker backed away.

Undertaker's POV:

I came close to here, "my dear are you—"
She looked up at me . . . There was a mad smile on her face and tears in her eyes. "They did it, they actually did it," she said. She laughed and cried on the floor, if the Earl saw this he'd say she's my daughter by blood right. When she could breath I looked down at her. "Victoria who's the 'they' that you're talking about?" On the floor she looked at me. "You know the people that build the house, I asked them if they could build me a recording studio, all I had to do was design it on paper." She said that with a straight face. I looked up: Grell was testing out the stage, Will at the buttons and controls, and the others were at the couch relaxing like this was normal. "You know she's not joking, Silver Fox," Othello said. We both looked at her, her eyes were closed and she was humming music. "I know she's not joking . . . Now the question for you lot is . . . are you in or out?"
I knew all yellow green eyes were on me, but when I looked down there were red eyes.

Victoria's POV:

I was hoping when I stepped into the recording room it would be to record, not to have a father-daughter talk. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about any of this. Are you mad?" "No my little vampire reaper, I'm actually happy you're taking your own steps in this world," Undertaker said. "And who knows, maybe someday this little hidden studio will be the biggest in the realm." His hand with the ring stroked my cheek. "But I still wanna collect souls, you know like you did, I'm the first female in the retrieval squad and I don't wanna give that up." I hate it when he frowns and I can't see his eyes. "We'll think of something," he said. He got a surprise hug for that. "Thankyouthankyou . . . I love you daddy." Now his frown turned upside down, and he returned the hug. "I love you too my little vampire reaper."

We walked out, "you guys didn't hear anything we said, right?" They shook their heads in no formation. "I think I know what to press and turn," Will said. "So I'm ready." "Can I be in charge of the wardrobe?" Grell asked. "I'm not bad at dancing, so if you need backup dancers call me," Ronald said. "Well Eric plays violin, soo, we'll help with the instruments," Alan said. "And you Othello, what can you do?" Grell ask. The poor boy didn't know what to say, he was sweating in his socks. "I got it, the intro and ending," I said. Everyone was lost. "*sigh* we'll talk about it upstairs . . . So you all in?" I put my hand out, then came dads. "Hihihi I hope you'll allow coffins in the show." Then Grell, "ladies will be dressing like you the next day." Eric and Alan. Ronald, "I can already feel the suspense." Then Will, "I can feel the overtime." Then Othello, "you'll be making history," he looked around, "and we're all apart of it." "Well said my friend, well said. . . . Ok V-Records on three really, one, two, three."
"V-RECORDS!"

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time—other fanfics are getting in the way—but I'll try to write more of this in the new year, and trust me it'll get better. Merry Christmas 🎁🎄