35: From the begining

Previously:
"Good evening everyone and welcome to Bran Castle." "What do guys find weird about it? I mean you've never seen the phases of the moon tattooed on someone," I said. "Will if you see something in the back grab it with your death scythe," I said. after five seconds Will was holding a letter. "It has the number one on it," he said. "And your fathers seal," I looked at the letter then the picture. "Undertaker hold this." Just like last time I brought it down and Will found another letter. "It has the number two," he said. "Victoria, there's nothing behind here." "Why wouldn't the last letter her father wrote be in the picture of her birth?" "The ballroom," I said. "So it's true."
Everyone gathered around me and pointed their death scythe at the stairs.
"You've come home, Doamna mea." That voice, "O Doamne, Aurel."

Victoria's POV:

Nicely combed brown hair, the eyes and fangs of a vampire, and in a butlers uniform. I ran to my fathers butler "Aurel, is it really you?" "Did I sing you to sleep when you're mother and father were busy hunting?" I jumped into an old friends arms. "Uh what's going on here?" Grell asked. "Oh, hehe, right. Everyone this is Aurel, he's my fathers butler." "I knew there was something strange in this castle," Will said. "Willy don't be rude," Othello said. I hate to agree, but he's right. "Aurel what are you doing here, I thought you were in Austria," I said. "I was, until a few days ago I caught your sent and a lot of others mixed on a train, and when I realized it was heading east I just had to follow it to make sure."
"So you've been following or ahead of us this whole time," I said. "Da, doamna mea. Now I have one question for you, why are seceriști sumbri (Grim Reapers) with you?" Undertaker chuckled, "funny story um—"
"Aurel they're my friends." "Because the three her father had died," Will said.
"Will!" We all said. "You're even friends with ones from Germania?" Aurel asked. "How'd you know we were German?" Sacha asked. "Sausage, now speaking of food, doamna mea why don't you and your friends wait at the dinner table and I'll see if I can whip up a meal," Aurel said.

🍽after said meal because I'm lazy🍽

"Mmmm, Aurel you never fail," I said. "Not bad," Grell said. "So what's for dessert?" Ronald asked. Aurel put a little plate of cookies on the table. "It's the best I could do," he said. "Well you did your best," I said. "Doamna mea I have prepared your bath and others for the guests, and as for sleeping arrangements . . ." He went to Undertaker, "she told me you like to sleep in coffins." "That I do."

🏰bedtime🏰

"Doamna mea I have something for you, it's from your mother," Aurel said.

"Wow this book is pretty big," I said. I opened it and there was a letter.

This book is empty, so write whatever you want in here: from spells, to songs, even a diary. To make it smaller turn the star in the middle to the left.

iubeste mama.

"Thank you, Aurel." "Your mother said if I ever saw you again, give her that book that's under my bed, noapte buna (goodnight)." He left my room. "I knew we should have kept looking," Undertaker said. I turned the star to the left and the book shrunk to the size of my hand. "Do you think we would have found something if it was this big," I said.