Finally (Ch. 31)

"I fell in love with you."

______________

Taehyung POV

"W-what did you say?" She showed me that teary and surprised look.

"It really was a dare but soon during our days being together at high school, I never intended to break up 2 weeks after. I fell in love with you."

Y/N POV

I was in daze. I didn't know what to think and say after he said those words.

"Y/N..." He brought my body closer to his, tightly. He hugged and caressed my head. It felt warm and comforting. I didn't want to leave, "Please," Our looks caught each other of our eyes, "please be mine once more." My eyes widened as I saw his eyes was full of considerate love. It was a calming look. Suddenly he began to bring his lips to mine almost in contact, "If you don't accept me then deny this at the least. If you're not going to deny this, I'll take this as a 'yes'."

"W-" before I could respond his lips were already on mine. His hands caressing my cheeks to my neck for a push on the kiss. The kiss is gentle and soft, his tongue slipping mine as soon as he enters it, it was loud as I can hear it through my ears of our kiss. His hands soon went to wander down from my hips. He was being delicate from the touch and didn't slip the kiss away still.
"Mmph..." I stopped the kiss and leaned back a bit to cover my mouth. I widened my eyes when I made that voice.

"Are you really into the kiss right now?"He chuckled.

"N-no- Mph!" His hands touched my thighs close to my womanhood, "W-what are you doing?!"

"What's wrong?" He smirked as he enjoyed looking at the expressions I made just by his touch. "I'm enjoying this. Aren't you as well?" I looked down but looked back up.

Taehyung POV

"Are you enjoying this...?" Y/N questioned me as she still had a flustered look as I kept touching her.

"Aren't yo-" rather she made finish my line, she suddenly swooped a kiss in. It was quite shocking. I'm not complaining either ways since she came in right after. Man... I pulled her away to stop the kiss.

Y/N POV

I was surely surprised at myself. My actions just acted on its own when I finally landed a kiss on him. I felt a smile on his lips, but he pushed me away. I looked at him and he looked... expressionless. I think I did something wrong... "I-I'm sorry... I acted on my own-" A kiss landed on my forehead, "H-hu-" suddenly a light tap of his lips on mine.

"You know nothing about kissing, huh?"

"W-wha-"

"You need to open your mouth like this." He reached his lips to mine. A force to open my mouth to touch my tongue once again. Revolving our tongue together mixing our saliva. Our mouths were wide opened as Mr. Kim reached his hands as it touched my womanhood. I jumped and titled my head to the side for me to breathe, but Mr. Kim wasn't having it. He reached more for the sloppy kiss.

"M-Mr. Kim... Mphh..." You couldn't resist your voice and had to let it all out.

"Atleast call me by my name, Y/N..." His whispered voice was felt on my ears feeling my body as it shivers down my spine.

"T-Taehyung..." His right hand touched my boobs as he massages them, his left hand embracing my womanhood and his lips roughly kissing my neck. I felt so sensitive everywhere that I felt I couldn't stand. I couldn't stand anymore that I fell. I sat lightly as my body was unable to process as Taehyung was standing there still. I looked back up to see his left hand was covered in something clear. He looked straight at it.

"Were you that wet, Y/N?" He gave a smirk as he looked at me. He crouched down to face me afterwards, "Y/N... Look." He showed me the hand, smirking without a thought. Making me feel embarrassed. Feeling flustered as I am I didn't know how to react instead I looked away embarrassed? "Hmm? What are you gonna say?" He reached to my ear, "Darling..." A ehisper of his voice. You got surprised by what he called you as you looked back to him.

"W-what did you say?!" He laughed, "Stop it already! It's not funny." You looked back away again.

Taehyung POV

As Y/N looked away I couldn't help but it caught my eyes as I found myself looking at her clevage to her neck, her revealing legs and her pink lips. Geez... She looks so defenseless yet gorgeous. I couldn't hold it in as I soon jumped on her on the ground, catching her wrists to the floor and having her legs locked between mine. I saw her face as she looked shy and surprised by me. I couldn't help it. Next thing I knew I went forward to land my rough kisses on her neck.

"Y/N..." I couldn't stop resisting her when she's right infront my eyes.

"T-Taehyung... w-wha.... Mphh.." I stopped to finally look eye to eye with her.

"Bare with me a little longer, please..."

_________

I WANNA DIE

Should I make this scene go further or nah???? Smut or nah?

It feels so cringy writing it! Idk how I did it last year!

Should I?

(grammar and spelling again... Srry)

× see you soon!