We Meet Again (Ch. 47)

"Ms. Yim! Here!" I saw Ms. Kang waved at me to show where she sat along side Ms. Choi.

"Sorry I'm late." I placed my bag down as I sat down.

"No worries! We didn't wait long!" Ms. Kang smiled towards me, "but..."

"Yes?" I started to get nervous as she grinned.

"Did you arrive home safely with Mr. Ki-"

"Ms. Kang!" I covered her mouth with hands before she could say any more, "What are you saying Ms. Choi? ehe..." I nervously chuckled as I glanced at Ms. Choi.

"I already know." Ms. Choi looked at me with my eyes wide open.

"K-Know what?" I removed my hands from Ms. Kang's mouth as I slowly sat down nervously.

"You and Mr. Kim are dating. Aren't you?" She got straight to the point.

"N-No... what nonsense are you saying?"

"I already know. It's also pretty obvious by the way you're reacting. Avoiding eye contact with me and over reacting kinda." She got me.

"How did you know though?" I looked straight at her wanting to know how she found out.

"I saw you guys kissing yesterday at the streets." My jaw soon then dropped.

"I-"

"I did mind my own business at first till I noticed the familairity. Two people kissing so... sexually, you could say." She raised her eyebrow at me as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Ah-" Ms. Choi pointed at me while looking surprised, "That can't be!" She soon smiled. "Kissed?! Wow!" She laughed ahead as Ms. Choi kept a calm expression. "How sexual was it? Hmm?!" She started to get curious and excited leaning towards the table.

"Can we not-" I tried to speak up but Ms. Choi came to the rescue.

"Ms. Kang..." She called her out.

"What?" Ms. Choi turned her head looking annoyed.

"Those are not for you to know how the kiss went between them two. I bet Ms. Yim wants to keep the relationship a secret so you better not spill a single word to anyone else."

"All right..." Thank you Ms. Choi! My saviour!

"I should probably order a drink." I soon got up on my way to the counter to order."

___________________

"Hey let's go and walk by the Han River! It feels nice to walk with this weather!" Ms. Kang twirled around as we walked around the city.

"Sure! Let's head there!"

"Y/N?" I hear somebody calling me from behind. I turned around to see who it was.

"J-Jimin?" He started to walk towards us.

"How are you Y/N? It's been a long time hasn't it?"

"Who is he? He looks hot!" Ms. Kang whispered through my ear with her arms linked to mine though I ignored her.

"I'm good, it's nice to see you again, Jimin."

"Are these your friends here?" He smiled at them to show a good impression.

"Hi! I'm Kang Yeri!" Ms. Kang brushed her side hair sweeping it behind her ear. Pulling out her hand for a shake.

"Good to see you Kang Yeri." He smiled as he shaked her hand back.

"Oh you don't have to call me that! Call me Yeri! You don't have to be so formal!" Is she flirting right now?

"I will. Yeri." He showed his eye smile. He's very friendly indeed.