Nasty Talk (Ch. 58)

"Y/N are you done?" I could hear Taehyung calling me out the bathroom. I opened and Taehyung was standing infront.

"Your clothes are too big on me after all. Are you sure these are your smallest size???"

Taehyung POV

When I saw Y/N got out of the bathroom as she closed the door behind her. She was wearing my own clothes on her that I couldn't help thinking of something lewd.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes?" I was zoning out thinking of something that I didn't realise.

"Are these really your smallest clothes?" She supported the sweatpants on her waist as it looks like it was about to fall off.

"The shirt is fine but the sweatpants don't fit around my waist..." She extended the length of the sweatpants to show how much room there was in the pants. "Should I just not wear the sweatpants?"

"N-No! Keep it on."

"Whyyy?" She tilted her head to see me better as I avoided eye contact. "Hehe~" She smiled and released of her holding the sweatpants. It came then that the sweatpants fell off of her and she was just in her shirt and underwear. "It's good enough that you had bought underwear for me. I can just wear this and this shirt, right?" She was looking at me closely with such a cheeky look. "Hmm..?" I could see that she's glancing down, "You're not hard anymore." She looked back at me confused but it looks like she figured it out, "While I was in the bathroom..." She took a step closer towards me, "Did you perhaps jerk off..?" We were so close but it was no physical contact. She has her hands restrained from her back and her eyes to look at me in a better view while I hid. "Pfft..! You did didn't you?" She just laughed and smiled. "You're resisting yourself pretty well to not touch me at all for someone who's like a sex maniac all the time."

"Sec maniac? Who are you calling that?"

"You're so oddly sexual lately ever since we dated. It's not that I don't hate it though. It's so new to see you prevent yourself from touching me. Do you really want to win that badly?" I gave her the silent treatment. "You really want to win. You're so competitive but I don't know if you could last 2 days without any sexual contact with me. What is that you want to win so badly so that I can obey you?"

"Do you want to know?"

"Ofcourse I wanna know."

"Only when I win I will show you."

"Show me?"

"Okay now go back to bed. I already replaced new sheets and I even made breakfast."

"Ooo~ you're the best as expected, Taehyungie!"

_________________

Y/N POV

"Porridge?" I looked at it with a sarcastic smile.

"The best for when a patient's sick! OK now eat up!"

"It does look yummy..."

"Right? Now eat up." He grabbed the spoon as he led to feed me. Waiting in response for me to eat. I looked at him as I ate from the spoon and I could see him staring at my lips for so long while I ate.

"What are you staring at my lips for?"

"Was I?"

"Mhmm. You clearly were. What? Are you going to kiss me?"

"No intention to."

"Wanna kiss?" I looked deep into his eyes as he shows his hesitant and swayed look. I can clearly tell that he's desperate for something. "Wanna...?"

"You're sick right now. For a sick person, you seem to be enjoying the teasing so lively." He lifted up my chin and looked down on me with his eyes, "Do you want me to fuck you deep while you're sick? Even when you're unconscious I can still fuck you."

"Will you do it if I tell you to?"

"I'm not that cruel to actually do that while someone's sick. Though I do like to play and make a mess out of you. " He released me and sat back down.

"You're sometimes scary when you do it rough but I don't mind~ I like that about you." I could see his cheeks go red while his face was expressionless. "I can see you're blushing."

"Stop that and just eat. The food may get cold. Here." He raised the spoon to feed me again ,"Ahhh open wide!"

"What am I? A baby?" I looked at him annoyed as he plays me like a child.

"A cute one, yes." He smiled waiting for me to dig in.

"Ahh" I opened wide as he fed me again. "I'm just sick. It's not like my arm is broken. I can just feed myself."

"I want to feed you. You're obedient like this."

"Do you like people who obey you or something? A master?"

"That gave me some thinking... Imagine if you said 'Master please fuck me deep in my pussy' when we have sex. Seeing you get pinned down by me while I fuck you deep till you cry for long. I wonder what that would look like- Ow!"

"Pervert!" I hit his head as I couldn't believe what he said that. "Are you into a sadist and masochist type of sex?! Do you like role-playing or something?!"

"Hmm..."

"You're bringing yourself to a mood of sex. You're just turning yourself on. At this point if you do, you'll have to resist for the best. Don't tell me you already forgot the challenge you set up between us."

"I've never done those things before."

"What?"

"I don't know if I'm into those things. The only thing I like to see is when you beg for me to stop while you cry. Deep inside your quivering pussy as it reaches till your belly button. As my dick gets sucked into your tight pussy clenching the shape of my dick. Maybe if I even blindfolded you that would make you feel more sensitive. It's such a turn on honestly- Ow!"

"You're a huge pervert right now. I didn't expect you to turn out like this-" I looked down to see something bulging through his pants, "Are you seriously hard right now?"

"Tsk..." He swept his hair while he looked down, "It won't calm down at all wouldn't it, huh?"

"It's your fault! You got yourself turned on from you fantasising BDSM with me!"

"Ha... I thought I dealed with the boner just then."

"Youre the one who got it up! You and your nasty talk with the fantasising has got you started. I'm starting to think that you're really after all a sex maniac. Looks like I'm going to win this challenge after all. I'm the winner!-"

"Can you watch me masturbate...?"

__________________

This is.... dirty.

sorry I didn't post for long.

Was it long?