Different Side (Ch. 16)

"Y/N I-" before you could say anything you felt her soft lips on yours. With force.

Taehyung POV

I was schocked by her move. She kisses me softly while I was frozen, because of shock. She then suddenly pulled away and looked at me annoyed, "Why aren't you kissing back~?" she pointed at me to do so.

"You're drunk... let's get you home." You stood up to pull her away from her seat but she won't budge. You went back to sit down, "C'mon we have to get you home."

"What's wrong with kissing me drunk at this state~?" She was questioned with her eyebrows furrowed, "Hmm?"

"I can't take advantage." You looked at her, "Let's go." You tried to bring her by force but she still won't leave.

"You already did..."

"What?"

"YOU ALREADY DID AS YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS IN ME-" I covered her mouth by her complaints and whines.

"STOP IT! there are people here!" The people then in the restaurant stared at both of us. It was embarrassing. She began to muffle in my mouth then bit it. "Oww! What was that for!" She giggled soon after, "Ugh..."
You swept up your hair and looked at her smiling stupidly, "Let's just get you home!" You carried her whole body the bridal way.

She was fussing over and it made me had trouble carrying her so.
-
I finally made her sit down in the back seat of my car as she was slouching with a tired face on her.

I drove and decided to bring her to her home.

We finally arrived and I gave Y/N a piggy back. I stood out there by her door. "Keys?"

"Hmm...?" Y/N's breath was by my ear and me having chills going through my spine.

"K-keys..."

"Hmm? Keys~" She leaned in more to see my face and I saw hers as well, "I don't know~"

"Ugh fine.." I made her stood up and touched her body to search around hers to find the key.

"WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING YOU PERVERT-"

"SHH... I'm trying to find your keys! And it's night.. don't shout." I went searching around her body and she groaned. I went through her pockets on her jacket, but then she grabbed my neck and kissed my lips. It gave you a shock. She was moving her mouth around and she made it sloppy. I finally kissed her back and slammed her against the door. She went crazy grabbing my hair tight making it a mess while my hands wandered around her body.

I stopped the kiss and kissed her cheeks then around to her jawline to her neck. She moaned as I kissed her g-spot. I bit her g-spot and to mark it on her. She put her arms around my neck and forced me to bring me back to kiss her. We were kissing crazily as hands wandered around together.

She kept bitting my lips as I sucked on her lips the same time. We were having our time until a shout came, "You two people..." A voice of an old lady came by and I stopped the kiss to look, "Get a room!" she pointed her stick at us as I left the position and bowed at her to apologise while Y/N was leaning on the door smiling, "Hold on..." The old lady pointed out at Y/N, "Is she drunk?"

"Uhm... yes." I answered to look at the lady.

"I better hope she's your wife or girlfriend or else I am taking this an advantage and a disgrace to women! And even report for harrassing!"

"I- SHE'S MY WIFE." I answered feeling tense. The old lady looked at me with a questioned look.

"Is that right the lady over there?!" She shouted to direct it at Y/N.