Joining In (Ch. 45)

Y/N POV

"Taehyung... we're at work right now.. w-we can't- ah!" He touched my area too suddenly, "D-Don't touch there!" I grabbed his wrist before he could touch it even more. "D-Don't..."

"We're not going to do it all the way... well..." He rubbed his fingers to my area roughly. "Not until you cum that is."

"Mph!" I could feel it. The work of his fingers playing with mine. He soon pulled of my underwear.

"Your underwear is all soaking wet now... especially this place here."

"Ah!" He inserted two fingers straight away and went in to thrust fast. "Ah... Taehyung..." Inserting a third as he goes, I could feel the climax. "T-Taehyung! I-I'm coming!"

"Yeah?" He sucked more on my neck as I bit my lip ready to feel it coming.

"Agh!" I ran out of breath as soon as I did.

"A lot came out. Look." He showed it straight to me.

"D-Don't show that straight at me!" I glanced at the side as Taehyung went to wipe his hands with tissues. I quickly put on all my clothes as he stared at me so. "S-So when is the road trip going to be?"

"It's going to be 2 nights and 3 days from Monday to Wednesday next week."

"I'll inform them all then..." It was quiet till then, but he started to stare at me. "W-What is it?"

"Those hickeys I did looks very visible." He looked straight at my neck, "A lot of it as well."

"I don't even know how to cover it well because of you." I fixed my hair as I did my best to use it as a cover.

"I did a good job on those."

"You-"

"Your underwear must be soaking wet as well."

"That's because of you idiot-!"

"Hold on." He went to his closet room to grab something. Honestly, I forgot that he even had a closet in his office. "Here." He threw it at me to catch. "Extra underwear."

"Why do you have this in your office?" I looked at him suspiciously, "Could it be perhaps that you brought another woman here?!-"

"You got it all wrong here! I bought that in here just in case." He cleared up the misunderstanding that I may have thought of.

"In case?" I looked at him as he raised his eyebrow. "O-Oh. Just in case... wait- so you knew we may do this thing any time at work?"

"W-Well I-"

"Pervert. You really wanted to do it at work."

"Y/N that's not-"

"I don't want to hear your perverted excuses. I'll change in the bathrooms my way out."

"You can just change in the closet-"

"No can do. We may really end up doing it in the office if I strip my way in your closet. Who knows what you'll do next."

"Y/N-" He gave off puppy eyes showing a sad, cute face.

"Anyways, I'm on my way out now. Hope we can set things professionally at work, Mr. Kim." I said one last say as I got out of his office hearing his final plead. Honestly. He's too cute just now acting all flustered and worried.

___________

I finally went back to my desk to begin my work after I changed.

"What took you so long to get here Ms. Yim??? Hehe..." Ms. Kang was being cheeky and curious with me and my relationship with him again.

"Mr. Kim just wanted to talk to me about the plans for the road trip. That's all."

"Mhmm!" Ms. Kang once again looks at me. Suspiciously.

"U-Uhm. Ms. Choi." I called out to her since she's the most reliable one out here.

"Yes?"

"Can you inform everybody in the office about the road trip that it will set to be 3 days and 2 nights next week from Monday to Wednesday?"

"Will do."

"Thank you."

______________

"Ah~~ Finally!" I stretched my whole body while I stood up, "The weekend tomorrow!"

"Should we all three hang out tomorrow? At a cafe or something?" Ms. Kang suggested as we packed our belongings.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed as I feel tomorrow would be a great weather. "Will you come along Ms. Choi?"

"Yeah I'll be there." She grabbed her bag as she was just about to head off. "Well, see you tomorrow." She bowed as she soon left.

"It's so late now, everybody has left and now it's just us two." I looked around as Ms. Kang was right. It was empty now. "Wanna go out to a convenience store and eat instant noodles?"

"Yeah let's go-" We both were just about to head out till someone called.

"Are you two going out together somewhere?"

"M-Mr. Kim!" Ms. Kang quickly bowed down as I followed.

"Yes, me and Ms. Kang were just about to head down and eat instant noodles." I replied to him as I glanced to see Ms. Kang grinning.

"D-Did I interrupt you two's date plan tonight?" Ms. Kang looked at both of us.

"N-No you didn't," I chuckled nervously, "If you don't mind us Mr. Kim, we'll head off now." I bowed as I walked past him to only then he grabbed my shoulder.

"Mind if I join?" He suggested himself to join in.

"I don't think Ms. Kan-" I was about to reject him, because I felt like it wouldn't be a good idea but I got cut off.

"Ofcourse you can Mr. Kim! I'm glad you want to join us!" She excitedly said so.

"Thank you Ms. Kang."

"No worries Mr. Kim!" She tightly gripped my arm to secure hers to mine. She seems way to excited to see us two together... This may not end up well...

___________

I actually don't know when this series may end but I'll just go along with it.

I hope it's not that long for you guys. Is it?